Reaction score
my attackers just aren't scoring anything I've got lavezzi,torres and drogba and they are struggling to get more than 7 goals in a season. Please help.

you can try and lower or increase your tempo
play around with their creativity freedom
also analyze how many shots they get per game and from where they shot so you know what the problem really is
is it just lack of form or lack of CCCs

If none of that works threaten to drop them and if do not improve drop them for three or four games.

this is surely related to your tactics as I have scored 40+ each with Lavezzi and Torres multiple times. Are you attempting to play all 3 of those guys at the same time?

You need to provide us with more information on your tactics. Those three should not be utilized in a front line at the same time. Torres or Drogba would be out of place and the whole team would suffer as a result.

Paeotoja's answer is useless if you dont understand tactics. Lowering or increasing tempo, or messing with their freedom is a waste of your time if you dont understand the bigger picture.

Dropping them wont be the answer either. If you have played a whole season (like you suggest) then its not their "form". Torres and Lavezzi are two of the best in the game, Lavezzi can play on either wing as a winger or an inside forward, as a deep lying striker, or as a poacher. Torres can play on the right wing (i've never tried the inverted winger role for him on the left), as an advanced striker, a target man, or a poacher. Using Kofloks Goals Galore tactic Torres led the league in assists, goals, rating, and key passes for 3 years playing as an advanced forward.

The point is they can do anything you want them to provided your tactics are ok. Since they are underperforming, logically it must be the tactics...

there are a number of combinations that would allow you to play a formation utilizing 2 strikers, though I prefer one. When I play as Chelsea i generally sell drogba, use mata out left and buy a left footed right winger (which you already have in levezzi). So play levezzi wide right, mata wide left, and rotatate drogba/torres/sturridge at striker.

We really cant help unless you give us some more detail about the tactics you are using though.

I was using 4-3-3 like this cech lb ashley cole cb terry cb luiz rb ivanovic mc ramires mc hamsik mc meireles juan mata drogba lavezzi but i will put lavezzi right win and mata left wing with torres up front

Play Romelu LUKAKU down the middle as a target man alongside Torres?
Super Potent!