Reaction score
TOTTENHAM (2017-2021)
2018: League Cup: Lost
2019: Europa League: Lost
2020: League Cup: Lost / FA Cup: Lost / Charity Shield: Lost
2021: League Cup: Won / FA Cup: Lost

ROMA (2023-)
2024: Italian Cup: Won / Italian Super Cup: Lost

Has anyone else suffered the same fortunes?
I think I am working it out; just treat them like home games but I get scared by different options in team talks. Does somebody have a formula for cup finals? Particularly team talks.

i always do wish luck won 4 fa cups in a row, thats with Man u though mate

Interesting, were you favourite in most of them? The two I won were finals in which I was favourite and I think I used "Expect the Cup". When not favoured I've used "For The Fans", it usually causes a close affair, I lost my first two in ET after I said "One More Goal", team talks became a bit of a minefield in these games.

I personally treat them like away games and dont expect much. I usually "wish them luck" or "no pressure" (something along those lines)
Won me the FA Cup twice, League Cup three times and Two Community Shields. This was with Villa and they are (were at start of the season) to Spurs

This is helpful, I will take your word for them being more like away games. Hopefully I can win a few more from now on, I will keep you posted.

Interesting, were you favourite in most of them? The two I won were finals in which I was favourite and I think I used "Expect the Cup". When not favoured I've used "For The Fans", it usually causes a close affair, I lost my first two in ET after I said "One More Goal", team talks became a bit of a minefield in these games.

I was favorite for 2 of them and equal for 2. i still won all of em by 1 goal though

Won all 3 finals I've used luck on, and all by one goal funnily enough. Cheers.