greg_rfc_1

Reaction score
Just finished my first season with my beloved rangers . After a domestic double and the last 16 of the champions league iv got alot to live up to. Having success fully restored the bank books to secure by spending 7.75M in january and nothing in the summer on ;

Sol Campbell - free
Ali Elkhattabi - free
Abubakari Yakubu - free
Abou Diaby - 4.1m
Jonjo Shelvey - 3m
Mikeal Silvestre - 525k

and bringing in 16.25M from ;

Sasa Papac - 3m
Steven Whittaker - 3.4m
Pedro Mendes - 5m
Abubakari Yakubu - 2.5m
Danny Wilson - 2.3m (6 month loan to OM who have just paid 14M for him on a permanent deal ! )

Anyway a little flabergasted with my 17M tranfer budjet iv just gone out and bought Micheal Mannciene for 3,2m for the sake of it i figuered i best not waste the rest of it.So if any1 knows a champions league quality player willing to play in the SPL (pref not a striker) your suggestions would be much appreciated :D

Mancienne will prove a great buy in a couple of years. How about Huddlestone ? He usually moves away from Spurs and is quality. A lot of the young english players become really good, such as Shelvey, so try signing some of them up.

Just tryed huddlestone spurs rejected a 10m bid so i didnt follow up

Lee Cattermole ? Sunderland. He's Quality ;)
Look at Almeria from Spain they have good players who may be interested in champions league football.
Juniniho that was Lyon captain plays in Quatar for Al Gharrafa . Cheap but medium to big wage required.
Ljungberg at Seattle in USA. Worth a look. ;;);)

Danny Wilson sold for £14 million? please post screenshot of marseille manager changes

has anyone who has managed rangers in the game been abl to sell some players for big money like:
whittaker 9m
mendes 7.5m
davis 9m
bougherra 8m
lafferty 6m
mcgregor 7.5m
boyd 4.5m
miller 6.5m