Cardozo

Reaction score
My team is this at S.L. Benfica...(H)

4-2-3-1
GK: Moreira(Beto)
DC: Vincent Kompany and Micah Richards(Sidnéi and M. Albertazzi)
DL: Michelangelo Albertazzi(Jorge Ribeiro)
DR: Maxi Pereira(Pedro Correia)
MC: Kuzmanovic and Aquilani(Yebda and Katsouranis)
AM: Matias Fernández(Sebastian Giovinco)
AML: Sebastian Giovinco(Di Maria or Urretaviscaya)
AMR: Balboa(Urretaviscaya)
ST: Oscar Cardozo(Andy Carrol)

Cardozo...STFU
you're a portuguese and a shame for all the portuguese people!!
its almost impossible to win a game for 23 goals without cheats...
and another think...with 10 million(patch 9.1.0 -its mine) you cant buy all these players...
shame on you!!

with cardozo its always the same, some day he will tell us "I've beaten man u 33 to 0 away and balboa scored 27 goals with maritimo funchal!!!!''
balboa: hahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaa
benfica:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
cardozo: maaan... try to impress some chick, not lie to us.
He's a misunderstood genius.

Just calm down lads, let him enjoy the game he likes.

He knows we know as he knows what we don't knowm and maybe never will know what he ever could know... ^^

My point is, who cares...

Look, my dream is to manage a team with the next players:

GK: Buffon
DR: Daniel Alves
DC's: Terry, Ferdinand
DL: ???
MR: Messi
ML: C. Ronaldo
MC's: Kaka, C. Fabregas
Strikers: ???

But it's only a dream...

Let those dream in a world rich of fantasy, let it be.

Let it be.

Which reminds me of the Beatles.

I think my man utd team at season 2 can beat cardozo team by 100-0 and all his player got ratings -9. Hahahahahahahaha..guys, maybe he play Champoinship Manager 2005..scores a lot og goals but for FM09, it cannot happen..

leave him alone xD
the only think leaves me mad is that you guys speak bad of portuguese people!xD
Chrono DL for me is ashley cole...
and as strikers ibrahimovic and torres xD

itsb true, actuzlly right now I would say lahm as best left back in the world but he isn't like roberto carlos, and chrono, really, daniel alves is by no means comparable to ramos. perfect team:
Casillas
Ramos
Puyol
?
Lahm
Pirlo
Fabregas
Ronaldo
Messi
Villa (better than Torres for me, less quick)
Van Nistelrooy

Bench:
Buffon
Alves
? can't see really really good CB, kinda that is like cannavaro or nesta used to be
?can't see a LB that even looks like half of roberto carlos
Xavi
Gattuso
Ribery
Silva
Kaka
Torres
Iniesta (genius)

Everybody has a dream, as I see. Cardozo, sign up for the Chrono's Network Word, the FM Base Network Gaming. I want to see if you can beat clubs with so many.

I looked at topic "Man City Spending alot"

Lol, that lad spend like a billion to players that are not woth it. Bad cheater, lol

On Europort.com two players spoke lately of there future: Messi and Kaka.

They would never leave there current club. Just like Puyol, Casillas, Buffon, Iniesta, Xavi, Raul, Del Pierro, Totti, Gerrard, Guti. U can bid billions of salary like Man City, don't bother trying, they will never leave there homeclub.

totally true, but kaka may start to be tired to play in a team that is becoming second zone (almthough seems they're back now), and buffon said he would accept an "incredibly extraordinary' offer.

I don't agree about Buffon, Aragoniez. The World Cup Winner had like 100 offers made after Juve were relegated to Serie B, all better than the current. But he never agreed. That reminds me a sad story, do you folks remember Battistuta, the Fiorentina story. He was forced to leave by the Chairman of Fiorentina at that time. Batigol went Inter, but few months later it was like he was retired from soccer. He didnt enjoy playing football anymore.