teo.paranoid

Reaction score
My BEST TIKI - TAKA (paranoid version)14.2 ReTweaked. Won me every title!!!!

TIKI - TAKA (paranoid version)ReTweaked for 14.2

UPDATED VERSION OUT NOW!!!! READ AT THE END OF THE POST EDIT 2!!!!

INTRODUCTION
I have been playing FM since 2004. I always sought out tactics to download and test. I never created one of my own that could please me. So in this year?s FM I started using TIKI ? TAKA tactics. The first one I used was from KUN. But after patch 14.1.4 I was not very satisfied with this tactic?s behavior. So I tried TIKI ? TAKA from JASSAR, but still it didn?t suit me. So I tried to combine both of KUN?s and JASSAR?s TIKI ? TAKA tactics and I came up with one of my own. So this is the first ever tactic that I am posting in this forum. So guys please try it and do not be mean if it doesn?t work for you. I am not a tactical expert so it be not be flawless.

TACTIC
View attachment 443431
As you can see the system is a classic 4-1-2-2-1. Now the problem with this tactic is that the midfield is being outnumbered very often. So I decided to go on a different approach. I made my players play narrower and with the fluidity to Balanced I managed to keep control of midfield and control of the ball. The mentality is set to attacking so that the players can contribute also in defense. Also the Pass to Space instruction enabled to get many good through balls and CCC?s, just as the ME has done so far.

PLAYER ROLES

Sweeper Keeper
He is meant to get all the balls inside his area. He needs to be good overall in order this role to have effect.
View attachment 443429
Central defenders
Both of them are set to COVER in order to have a deeper defensive line and get rid of opposition?s through balls. Good attributes: Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Acceleration, Positioning and Heading is a good plus especially for defending set pieces.
View attachment 443428

Complete Wing Backs
As usual they are set to press more and mark tighter, but with the exception that I have set them to sit narrower and not wider and to hold their position. Good attributes: Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Acceleration, Positioning and Crossing.
View attachment 443427
Defensive Midfielder
His role is to close the gap between midfield and defense and to press the opposition when they are in our team?s half. Good attributes: Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Acceleration, Positioning, Stamina, Concentration and Workrate.
View attachment 443426
Central Midfielders
They are set to get the ball forward but also to close down the opposing midfielders. So I have put one of them to dribble less and hold position and the other to move with more freedom. So I would suggest to have a more creative player in one position and for the other a more defensive midfielder but with good attacking attributes also. Good attributes: Dribbling, First Touch, Creativity, Teamwork, Workrate, Passing. Tackling and Marking are a plus.
View attachment 443425
Inside Forwards
Both of them are meant to join the attacker and to be on the gap of the opposing defense. They move more freely and their passing is set to riskier. Good attributes: Dribbling, First Touch, Creativity, Teamwork, Passing, Finishing, Acceleration, Pace, Decisions.
View attachment 443424
False Nine
He is set to move freely and to hold up ball so that he can get good passes to the IF?s when they cut inside. Good attributes: First Touch, Creativity, Teamwork, Workrate, Passing, Finishing, Long shots. Finishing and Dribbling is a plus.
View attachment 443423
TRAINING
Pre-season
General training------------>Team cohesion (Very High)
Match training------------>Teamwork
View attachment 443421
Once Fluid
General training------------>Defending (Average)
Match training------------>Att. Movement/Def. Movement
View attachment 443422
Every player is trained to his own position

Matches and Results
View attachment 443420View attachment 443419View attachment 443418View attachment 443417View attachment 443416View attachment 443415View attachment 443414View attachment 443413View attachment 443412View attachment 443411View attachment 443410View attachment 443409View attachment 443408View attachment 443407
Conclusion
I hope that this tactic works as good as for me. Once more I am not a tactical expert so don?t be harsh if it hasn?t worked for you. Moreover any tweaks that you want to make go ahead and make them as this is not a plug and play tactic. If you want it to be more defensive try switching defensive line to drop deeper. Anyone who has a suggestion please be free to share it as I would like to test it. Lastly I would like to thank JASSAR and KUN for their GREAT tactics that inspired me to make this one. Thanks for your time to read my post. GG fellow managers.

EDIT

I release a new version of the tactic that it worked better for me in latest patch. I just played against REAL MADRID and won by 2-0. They had most of the possetion and more shots but zero CCC's. So I will upload the new tactic and as soon as I have good results with other 2 tactics that I am creating I will post them too. But so far try the tactic and tell me what you think.

EDIT 2

After many hours of going through in the tactical board I came up with the best tactic I could make that gave me the CL cup against the favorites to get the cup. The only loss was from an own goal from my GK but I managed to turn things around in the second match. I believe this is far better than any other tactic I tried to make for 14.2. Hope you can give it a try.
View attachment 438325

View attachment 438331

Last edited:
Glad that you enjoyed it. And even more glad to see that I inspired (some how) you making a tactic... So, I hope you can get success ;)

Keep your work, mate! :)

Glad that you enjoyed it. And even more glad to see that I inspired (some how) you making a tactic... So, I hope you can get success ;)

Keep your work, mate! :)

I love your tactics Kun. I used them both in FM14 and FM13. I really enjoyed them but I somehow managed to get something of my own out of them and I am so excited for it. If you want try it out yourself and tell me what you think.

First really strong tactic on defence in 14.2. Im play in lower team in polish second league and in 3 first league match lost only 1 goal by keeper fake. Thanks for good tactic:)

First really strong tactic on defence in 14.2. Im play in lower team in polish second league and in 3 first league match lost only 1 goal by keeper fake. Thanks for good tactic:)

Really nice to hear that it's working for you too. I am currently trying to make it a bit more consistent, but it's kind of difficult in this ME. Hopefully I will find something. Thanks for your nice words.

Judo tried forn5 games. That's the bestia tactic when you attack, but takes too many goals.

Judo tried forn5 games. That's the bestia tactic when you attack, but takes too many goals.

how many goals did you take in 5 games? also whats your teams defence compared to the opposition? if your defenders aren't good enough its possible that you take some goals. in my last 3 games i conceded only one goal and that from rediculus attempt of my defender to tackle the attacker. i see in my tactic that the overall defence is ok but according to individual defenders this comes to how good is your defender. i realize that more tweaks can be done in order to make it more solid and i am currently trying to make some tweaks. keep in mind that in patch 14.2 the ME is a bit unbalanced. post patch i played against real madrid in super cup final and won 2-0. when i posted it, it was meant to be for 14.1.4. so i am sorry if it hasn't good defence right now. when i am done tweaking it i will post the new tactic.

Hello, I like the idea of tiki taka and I decided to give this tactic a go. I noticed that giving space to opponents doesnt help too much. Did someone tried push higher and tight marking??

Hello, I like the idea of tiki taka and I decided to give this tactic a go. I noticed that giving space to opponents doesnt help too much. Did someone tried push higher and tight marking??

I am currently trying to make 2 more tactics in order to have a solution to any situation. If winning or losing. I will try it and post some results. Hopefully I will find something that counters ME.