Fellan95

Reaction score
I bought Eden Hazard from Lille and he was awesome, 2 years later in january i got a bid from Barcelona on 60 millions, I would have rejected the bid but my board accepted it cuz it was to good to reject and he went to Barca. Now I'm in great need of a class new offensive left midfielder (I will now have to finish the season with young, poor players like M'Poku and Thorgan Hazard on my left wing). Currently I'm thinking of Bryan Ruiz, which have been bought to Shakhtar who accepted my bid on 18 millions on him. Do you guys have any other tips on players? I'm in my third season with Napoli. My board doesn't let me to give my players higher salary than 700 k/month so not players with monster salaries plz!
THX!!!

Try doing a player search filter form from Hazard and see who comes up. It should come up with some young good players.

You could could try Gervinho though from Lille, or Alexis Sanchez as an inside forward AML or Elerio Elia (sp). Those are three that are quite good and can play both wings. Elia's spelling is way off though I think.

i would try to sign Jovetic or Jeremy Menez, i've had very good results with both of them on the left wing as inside forwards.

Elia was the only one that my scouts thought would want to join Napoli, and for at least £10,5 millions and he is know on loan from Manchester City to Marseille so I can't make an offer...

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

My scouts didn't thought any of those two would want to join me.

HAHAHAHA yeah it's F*CKED UP!! They bought him like one day before the transfer window was over so didn't even had time to TRY to find a new one...

Jovetic's contract ends by end of 3rd season and after his injury Fiorentina rarely use him ( at least on my saves ) and he can be snapped by less than 10m so he should be your choise.

Jovetic's contract ends after the fourth season and as I said before my scouts said that he didn't want to join.

T Haz becomes good too. And next time, if your board accepts some offer like that, offer the guy to several clubs, if you're lucky he'll reject the previous contract and accept an offer from another team (Say, Real Madrid) which you can reject, because the offer was triggered by yourself.

niakhaychik is a good one.also,try jonathan viera or brian(or bryan) rabello!

You could try Stefano Guberti.. he was amazing for me at Sampdoria. But the same thing happened to me. Board sold him to Sporting CP, without consulting me... I replaced him with mexican Miguel Layún, who was quite decent for the rest of the season. And he´s cheap!

I would also recommend Norwegian Morten Gamst Pedersen.. if he doesn´t cost too much.

If money wouldn´t be a problem, i´d buy Guardado or Vukcevic..

Alexis Sanchez is class. I play him as AML and so far for my Atletico Madrid team has 27 goals in 34 games as WINGER.

Besides these choices, is there any chance you can find a good regen to replace Eden?

Also why can't people just go to 'Set Transfer Status' and put like a 500 mil. euros price tag on them so that other clubs won't even try to sign your players...

i think niakhaichyk is good enough,
or do you want to try gareth bale?

Bit late but i really haven't had anyone better Elia. AML as an inside forward. Got me 15 goal and 25 assists a season. Wonderful player until some beast of a regen replaced him when he got to 30.

Eljero Elia or Renato Augusto. I have both on my wings playing as inside forwards. When the stats come up every month, Elia is usually top when they mention most average dribbles in a match. Usually between 4/7.

They was my first 2 signings when i started my save. This was 6 seasons ago, and i haven't yet felt the need to replace them.

You know you couldve cancelled this if you went into the transfer centre, I managed to do that when playing with Lille and a bid came in for hazard

Barnetta is a cheap AML and he performs well. Not class but good bang for your bucks.