pudster

Reaction score
HI ALL

I currently manageing Weston-Supermare, into third season after promotion to Blue Square Prem, currently second, a planned development from the board for a bigger stadium, GREAT.

My big issue at the mo is that I can not increase my scouting range from uk/ireland. I really could do with finding better frees from france at least. I have viewed other posts and it seems that other lower league managers have had the same issue, even after getting as far as league 1.

I guess what I am asking, has anyone had any luck changing the boards requests on the scouting range, so at least I know it is not a bug, plus at what level was this at?

I will say that my board also sold my youth facilities, with a healty bank balance GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

The whole scouting range thing is screwy. Im starting to think its another thing they changed in the game, but didn't bother to fix or change in the board interactions, the other being they got rid of being able to pick your own feeder club... yet the board still offers you the chance.. but then comes back with a list like they normally do.

Anyways... I have coached 3 different teams in my save, and its the same with all of them... No scouting increases until I got to Championship, and then the board automatically upgraded my scouting to all of Europe.

i think the only reason why they wont allow you to upgrade scouting rage is simply because your so low in the league structure and players prob wouldnt want to go to you

What striker said.

Your reputation is poor and the league your in is poor, youl will be able to find french players who play in England/Ireland, you just wont be able to go to France. I think when you get to about League 1 you will be able to.

Could be down to your financial background aswell.

I guess I do get a little impatiant, and I know that the last instalment offered me more control over scouting. If I manage to get Weston to the Championship, I hope I will have a lot more say about the club.

Was playing Bury and asked for Increased of Scouting Range near the end of first season( Around March) , when I asked I already won the PL spot. So maybe it's just what Striker said.