henda11

Reaction score
I managed in my 1st season to get Bournemouth promoted from the Championship to the Premier League. The club value then rocketed from 5m to 35m. As the seasons went by the club was making a profit every single month, and no single player was on anything more than 20k PW. I am now into 2018 with Bournemouth. I am yet to make it to the Europa/Champions League, nor have i won any trophies as such yet. The stadium has been increased from 8'000 to around 20'340. Most transfer windows i do have around £20m to spend.

I have spent over £80m on players in the past 5 seasons, and only sold around £10m worth of players.

I find it quite interesting trying to improve such a small club, and i am slowly getting there.

Finally managed to get Bournemouth into the Europa League, which has now sky rocketed the value of the club to £135m and they only have a 20'000 seater stadium. Making a comfortable profit of £1m+ each month aswell.

well done and hopefully now is the time for bigger things for you and bournemouth