Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjapug

Reaction score
Formation 4-3-3 Leeds
Leeds%20United.jpg

Heres my team of mostly wonderkids who have developed so well which help me win 4 BPL and 4 Champions League in the row.

Defence

GK: Rene Adler - Got him for Free and he is the best
DR: Micah Richards - Most average tackles in ever season
DL: Gareth Bale - One of the most consistent left back
DC: Mamadou Sakho - Best center back wonder kid who turns into the best defender
DC: Mats Hummels - Not the best def, but have been performing well

The ball winning Midfielders

Mc: Blaise Matuidi - In my opinion the best MC in FM10.Can tackle, can Pass **** well.
Mc: Jack Rodwell - Another wonderkid whos a hardworking MC

Forwards

AML(inside forward): stevan Jovetic - A wonderkid who plays well as inside forward. Scores alot.
AMR(Winger) Henri Saivet - His crossing and acceleration will cause alot of problems to defenderss.

AMC: Serguo Aguero - This guy needs no introduction. Used to play him as a striker but prefer him playing in a deeper role.
St: Mario Balotelli - 30 Goals in 30 games. Prefer him to Dzeko. he's faster and more All round.
English%20Premier%20Division-2%202010.04.23.1338.55.jpg

Nice team, but I kinda don't see the point in this thread :S

What he said..

Also, why did you get rid of Beckford? :'(

That guys a local treasure in Leeds.

most Leeds fans hate Beckford, the disloyal ******... Becchio and Snodgrass are the heroes.

Why did you get rid of Snodgrass? He is a total hero. And is Scottish :wub:

Yeah I miss Snodgrass and the rest but unfortunately They are not good enough to help me win the barclay's premier league. Took me a long time to build this team. I hope this thread can help people in their players selection. Players like aguero and balotelli are a must buy.

Last edited:
Top class team there dude, would be interesting to see the total value of the squad...some big names there. Not suprised you won the league with that squad

Status
Not open for further replies.