My club doesnt play its games on its stadium ?

Leroy

Reaction score
hey guys im managing a team that i promoted to a first division after being in 2nd d last season.
last season i had the same problem but my club played some competetive and ALL FRIENDLIES on its own stadium.
this year when i got promoted to first division i havent played not even one single match on my home ground stadium which is COMPLETLY OWNED BY THE CLUB IM MANAGING.

what could be the problem and can i do anything about it

any advice would be more then helpfull :)

what league and team are you? could be that your stadium isnt up to scratch and work is commencing check the board screen

Hask ..first croatian division. i just checked up the board screen and found out that my stadium was getting expended but the expansion is finished like couple of months ago ??
just did an experiment played a FRIENDLY GAME against my youth team and 0 fans showed up to the game wtf ??

Hask ..first croatian division. i just checked up the board screen and found out that my stadium was getting expended but the expansion is finished like couple of months ago ??
just did an experiment played a FRIENDLY GAME against my youth team and 0 fans showed up to the game wtf ??

Not sure bout your problem with not playing at home but inter-squad friendlies are using played behind close doors on FM so you would have 0 attendance

thanksfor that. i still havent figured out why i cant play on my stadium but :(