HRD

Reaction score
I created my own club and give them almost unlimited finance(Boring i know) but waiting for FM14, Anyway i start it and its all fine i start to buy players and staff, then i get news message saying that my club is going into administration and needs 156million ? anyone let me know with a solution will be amazing thanks!.

I created my own club and give them almost unlimited finance(Boring i know) but waiting for FM14, Anyway i start it and its all fine i start to buy players and staff, then i get news message saying that my club is going into administration and needs 156million ? anyone let me know with a solution will be amazing thanks!.

Did you change the bank balance or just the budget? What stats did you give your chairman? What rep did you give the club? Could just be an oversight in the editor you forgot to change

you probably just changed the transfer budget and wage budget and not te actual balance.

I added a chairman and added the best stats, i gave the club 8000 rep, and i change the bank balance to 500 million but only give myself a 50 million transfer budget and it still says im 230 million in debt. i dont get it?