The double corner taker setting is impossible to recreate for me. Also the corner set pieces is nothing like in the picture when I import it into my game using a different formation than OP.

The double corner taker setting is impossible to recreate for me. Also the corner set pieces is nothing like in the picture when I import it into my game using a different formation than OP.

How does it show up for you?

I had the same, tweaked a little but the second taker is not going forward.

How does it show up for you?

Ok, so if I load the setup twice it looks more like your SS and can be fixed to some degree. Can't get two "TK" though. I'm playing 442 and it seems like it's not possible to implement your setup.

Attachments

• ss_corner.jpg
    ss_corner.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 325
Ok, so if I load the setup twice it looks more like your SS and can be fixed to some degree. Can't get two "TK" though. I'm playing 442 and it seems like it's not possible to implement your setup.

That seems feasible. It's probably some sort of nasty little glitch so it may not be reproducable in every tactic.

how many goals did you score from corners in a single season?

For the right sided or left sided ones? Both are showing up fine for me? Maybe clear all corner takers before importing?

I use a 4-4-2 and it is like Augustin said.

That seems feasible. It's probably some sort of nasty little glitch so it may not be reproducable in every tactic.
I somehow have replicated your dual taker set up and found out that the DM will only move to the edge if he is a playmaker (DLP or RPM). Is that true in your case, OP?

In other cases, the DM just lurks around the center, always gets marked and is useless.

I somehow have replicated your dual taker set up and found out that the DM will only move to the edge if he is a playmaker (DLP or RPM). Is that true in your case, OP?

In other cases, the DM just lurks around the center, always gets marked and is useless.

Yep, he is a DLP for me. Oddly specific glitch, it seems.