My Coventry City Story

leakey23

Reaction score
Chris Coleman Sacked as Coventry Bring in Unknown Manager Matthew Leake
After Coventry failed to reach the play-offs in almost three years under Chris Coleman, Coventry have decided to install a fresh face as manager. The shortlist for the job as manager included Dennis Wise and Alan Shearer but in the end Ray Ranson decided that te best option was 21 year old Matthew Leake. The fans were not overly happy with this appointment but when interviewed Leake said: "I know I am young and I can understand the fans views on me, being a lifelong fan I probably wouldn't be too happy either, but I believe I can take tis club back to where they belong; the Premier League."

Updates soon people :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

By the way, to make it a bit more interesting i have deleted Man Utd, Portsmouth and Crystal Palace and have replaced them with Celtic, Rangers and Bohemians respectively. I hav moved the best players from Man Utd to various teams such as chelsea and have released the rest

Good luck fella.

Thanks, I have been given 3 million to spend however I am currently over the wage budget by £144 a week and so I will definetely need to sell a few players.

Coventry City Linked with ex-palace duo
New Coventry City manager appears keen to add to his squad after supposedly offering contracts to ex Crystal Palace duo Neil Danns and Darren Ambrose. Meanwhile, Leake has released left-back Chris Hussey. He announced this in a press conference; "Chris is a good player but I didn't think that he was good enough for this level at the moment."