My current team Your thoughts/tips

• Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 4K
H

HoneyMonster

here is my current best XI and my youth XI for Gainsborough Trinity in the season 2012/13. Let me know what you think and how a can improve. If you need any more screenies let me know
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Can u give me a pic of your complete squad and also how much money you have for transfer ect

Im starting to really stuggle with performance. I managed to loan a striker but he doesnt get first team place as he is poorer that the scout said. I need advice on what i could do. I would like to push for promotion next season and atleast finish in a respectable position this year. If anyone has any tips or players i could get loan/free. If you need anymore screenshots of player let me know and i will obey.

Please help me

hard to see how good your players are as your scouts are probably **** and couldn't see talent if it slapped them in the face.

yea u need to find players based on your own scouting skills as your scouts ar rubbish. sure up the defence if you can first then work from there. you cant lose if you dont concede...

just downloaded Nigel Clough's tactics. About to use them fingers crossed

It's a tactic I'm using at the moment but it takes time for the players to blend and adjust to it and it is taking mine a while. Struggling at the moment with Woking but some people have posted that once it starts to work then you can go on some good winning streaks.

cool how long is a while as i would like it to start working for next season

Played 11 games and still not turned for me yet. Have just had a 6-0 win with 10 men in the FA Cup though which was good. Through to 1st Round now.

History

08-09 SOUTHPORT - Sacked
09-10 WORKINGTON - Sacked
10-11 BOSTON UNITED, Relegated - Sacked
11-12 NORTHWICH VICS - Sacked
12-13 WOKING - Struggling, FA Cup 1st Round.

Conference Cup 4th Round twice with Southport & Northwich Vics
FA Trophy 1st Round once with Southport
FA Cup 1st Round twice with Northwich Vics & Woking

It looks like the Brian Clough tactics may just be starting to work for me.... Unbeaten now for the last 5 games and have just had another 6-0 victory.
Have moved from a poor 19th position to 13th position with still 25+ games to go.

Moved up to 7th, 7 straight wins, unbeaten in 10 matches.

History

08-09 SOUTHPORT - Sacked
12-13 WOKING - Struggling, FA Cup 1st Round.

Conference Cup 4th Round twice with Southport & Northwich Vics
FA Trophy 1st Round once with Southport
FA Trophy 3rd Round with Woking and still playing.
FA Cup 1st Round twice with Northwich Vics & Woking

Last edited:
Managed to get promoted to the Blue Square Premier via the play-offs. Brian Clough tactics worked very well eventually and just a few things that I tweeked with probably made it a bit more difficult for me. Well, lets see if it works in the BSP.

08-09 SOUTHPORT - Sacked
12-13 WOKING - PROMOTED via Play-offs.

Last edited:
I have just downloaded Brian Clough V2 but I am not going to use it yet. I am still going to stick with the original version and don't make the adjustments as drastic. Hopefully I will be able to play well enough to get a good footing in the league then maybe I will start in the second half of the season with V2. Would anybody recommend using V1 for home games and V2 for away games or is it best to stick with just the one.

08-09 SOUTHPORT - Sacked
12-13 WOKING - PROMOTED via Play-offs.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------