my custom team colours and logo

John Taylor

Reaction score
On the football manager editor i created my local team and put them in league 2 of the English leagues. I changed the colour of the kits and that was fine. But on my game the title bar colour isn't the red i chose, but blue, and the in game commentary it comes up in black with grey writing. Any way to change this I do have the FMRTE.
Also I have got a picture of my local team logo, i created a config and got the ID's for the team, but the picture will not load up on my game. There is now just no club logo at all. Anyway of getting this photo to show?
Didn't know where to post this so hope its in the right place!

cheers

I don't know about the logo pictures and other such things , because I've never used them.

But in regard to the title bar color and the commentary, you need to add these colors the same place that you add the kit colors. When you add kit color in the editor, there will be a drop down box that says shirt. You can add colors and designs for shorts, socks, icon and text also. This will ensure that the color you chose, is the color that is displayed.

yer the kits I made on the editor show when in a match, but when i click on team info they are different, and also I made the team colours red, but the title bar is all in blue.

When you made the kits, did you create everything; shirts, shorts, socks, icon and text?

I have the same problem. I think the only way is to edit the saved game. Is there a way to do it withouth FMRTE? I have a Mac.

Same here in FM2013

I have exactly the same problem ! My team header comes up in blue instead of green,my shirts are also now blue on my team information screen and my commentary comments and team name on scoreboard is grey on black ! I hadn't made any alterations since first starting the game where I did include customised shirts made with the editor and yes I did input the correct colours for shorts,socks,icon and text. I even purchased FMRTE,against my principles but that couldn't alter the colours either ! I tried deleting the skin cache and also verified the games cache via Steam.I then deleted and re-downloaded the game but still no joy. When I check the data in the editor all the colours are correct as I originally set them ! This recently occured for no apparent reason as the game had been functioning fine for more than 2 seasons !! There is no way I am going to start afresh as it's been two long months of play already. There must be a fix out there somewhere cos I'm stumped !!