My Definite purchases for 1st & 2nd seasons

rehan14

Reaction score
After 5 seperate saves (Arsenal x3, Fulham & Newcastle) I have made my definitive list of recommended/realistic purchases for 2 seasons that have helped me achieve huge success...

I have consistently made these signing that have consistently been fantastic for me...

When I purchased, I got them for less because of 50% next sale but TRUST ME... You won't sell :p

I will list them with advise on positions and training methods...

This is my 'winning' formation

..........gk.........
rb...bpd...bpd...lb
..........dm........
...cm(auto)....cm(att)
amr(if)............. aml(if)
...........cf............

1st Season

(CF) Vaclav Kadlec 3.3 - 4.4m (train as AML & work on composure)

Even at his youthful age, I have not hesitated to throw him straight in. I train him as AML and he has been fantastic in the 4 saves I have purchased him in. Very reliable and constantly improves with time.

(CF) Carlos Fierro 1.0 - 1.2m (work on finishing)

You will be signing him for the next season. Words cannot really describe how good Carlos becomes. Even though his attributes aren't mind blowing at first. But, as he is just 16 he becomes (by 19) unbelievable!!! When you sign him (he'll arrive the next season) send him on loan to an affiliate. He'll smash in the goals then be ready as a backup forward by your 3rd season. Usher him in slowly and eventually he just bangs them in for fun.

(CM) Lorenzo Crisetig 1.3m (work on tackling)

As soon as I sign him, I send him to an affiliate. He is only 18 and it is too dangerous to throw him straight in as I rely on my CM's to be reliable. I loan him for 2 seasons to mature his development and he improves quite a lot.

(AM) Erick Torres 2.7 - 3.5m (train as CM & work on long shots)

Like Fierro, an absolute phenomenon. After improving on his long shots, he is unreal at only 19. I couldn't fit him with my Arsenal saves but with fulham & especially Newcastle, he was hitting 20-25 goals consistently as a CM!!!

(DM) Mahamadou Diarra free!!!

2nd Season

(GK) Luis Guilherme 1.8 - 2.5m

In 4 years, the best keeper in the game. SIMPLES ;)

(RB) Romario 2.2 - 2.7m (train as LB & work on tackling)

Becomes a fantastic full back. His tackling is low but after training it he is amazing. He quickly develops into one of the best in the game.

(AML) Daniel Sturridge 2.8 - 3.7m (train as AMR & work on finishing)

For some stupid reason, Chelsea keep putting him on sale in the 2nd season. He is brilliant and at such a bargain he is a MUST for every manager. After I train him as a AMR, he scores 25+ goals 3 seasons in a row for my Newcastle team and I get a offer of £27m from Man.City.

(AMR/AML) Adam Johnson 1.9 - 2.6m

No need to train anything, he is a fantastic player that is often an impact player for me. He has often come off the pitch and delivered the goods (a bit like real life)

That is pretty much it for me...

Obviously there are other players that have been excellent but these are the ones that have been

a) consistent

b) young (minus diarra)

c) an absolute steal of a price

Rehan Quraishi
twitter: rehan_gunner

Decent list but they seem to be mainly for mid table and below clubs, personally i never buy any of them but i've seen alot of people buy these.

Decent list but they seem to be mainly for mid table and below clubs, personally i never buy any of them but i've seen alot of people buy these.

A agree partly with you...

The thing is that they can be purchased by 'lower' leagued teams but develop into world class players...

I seriously advise given a few of them a go and using my methods (H)