Riess

Reaction score
So I support Chelsea and always start a save with them no matter what. I'm starting my 3rd season. Won 2 premier leagues, two community shields, an FA Cup and a League Cup. I've also taken over as England manager.Reason for this is I grow tired of Chelsea very quickly because of the fact that all areas are covered for talent and usually young. If I don't have a young option (EG: CB or LWB) I have millions to spend to find the right one. Even if I mess up a 20 million pound CB I can sell him for 5 million and buy another 20 million CB without blinking.

I'm finding this save enjoyable because I'm trying to push youth as much as possible. I have Chalobah pushing to be Captain soon.

Yet I always want a bigger challenge. A League 2 side with nothing and take them to the top is my dream goal on all FMs but after 5-10 seasons as Chelsea I end up wanting immediate results.

Anyone else have this dilemma???

So if I do bite the bullet my question is what features should I look for in a club so it grows as I (hopefully) make it bigger and better.

Starting from League 2 and getting a club into the Premiership is fun, but yes it can be tedious and if you play it fair you may very well lose more than win, especially in the first few seasons. Take in mind you play much more games in the League and that can become a bit of a grind.

But I've done it with Plymouth Argyle on FM2012 and 2013 and when you win promotion it's all worth it.

Exactly the same with me! Always start a save with Chelsea and when I get bored I have no patience with any other save as I'm used to winning!