My Editor Wont Work! HELP!

bobbydazzler

Reaction score
OK guys, I'm in need of help. I have located my editor, done some editing on new update. saved as but nothing appears when i start a new game.

I am also having the same problem with player faces an logos and i think the problem might be connected in some way. When I first did the face pack it worked for a while and then went off.

I have done all the display and sound stuff. everything i try does not work!!!!!! I have uninstalled the game and steam and re-installed them again and still its not working.

I need help people!

OK guys, I'm in need of help. I have located my editor, done some editing on new update. saved as but nothing appears when i start a new game.

I am also having the same problem with player faces an logos and i think the problem might be connected in some way. When I first did the face pack it worked for a while and then went off.

I have done all the display and sound stuff. everything i try does not work!!!!!! I have uninstalled the game and steam and re-installed them again and still its not working.

I need help people!