Red-Til-I-Die

Reaction score
Before you download this i have only tried this tactic with only one other team and it failed miserably so if you try it with your team and fails dont moan about it however it does work with England and won me the world cup and I'm looking solid in the EURO qualifiers.

First is a couple of points you should be aware of
Then my world cup run
Then my normal selection my team (note i usually play TW14 instead of Joe Cole but hes currently injured)
And Finally the tactic

Remember to use Beckham he was one of my best players during the WCQ but at the start of the WC starts to lose it (But didn't stop him coming off the bench in the final and scoring the winning goal from guess what a.... free kick)

Also SWP in the role and the right wing ive gave him works wonders for him i found the perfect P.I. for him when playing as Man City and carried them over to this tactic and they still worked for him.

Almunia turns English just before the WC so use him he's better than anyone else.

I did sometimes have a problem with getting Lampard to preform so if he isn't put Beckham in but after my changes to the tactic he should play well now.

You could also try playing Bridge instead of Cole at left back because i found him to played very well for me and was my regular starter for quite a while.

Just after the Mexico game that i won 6-4 i changed the tactic slightly because of the poor defending and because most of the Mexican goals were from the counter attack. I had the full backs forward runs on often the has now been set to mixed and i changed Lampard's P.I. to make him play well as stated before. You'll find that the tactic allows you to essentially 'camp' in the opposition half so you can have the full backs doing foward runs often but if you are playing a counter atttacking team it will normally end in a high scoring game.

Thats about all the information you need and to be aware of if you want some screen shots of the WCQ and friendlies or any other info just say and ill post them.

Il give it a go with Scotland