zaid 92

Reaction score
hey guys

just started a save as everton and seeing how i would do managing them.

im currently in the first january save and fellaini has handed in a transfer request. now i have recieved offers for him of around 21m and tbh i am not going to sell him for that amount. if i got the amount i wanted around 25m minimum maybe pushing for 28-30m i'd want to spend it strengthening the squad as a whole. I have narrowed it down to these positions:

GK (youngster who can be the number 1 in future or just a decent backup gk for now)
LB (a youngster looking to replace baines if he wants to leave in the future)
CM (a defensive minded midfielder,looking for a max age of 25)
ST (basically a young player who will become a goal machine,i'm also looking to sell jelavic)

for the GK sign maxym koval, i got him for my milan team, around £6m. here is him aged 21.

View attachment 343934

for the central midfielder sign radja nainggolan, here he is at arsenal end of second season.

View attachment 343940

you can get him for around £10m at the start but he might need a little convincing. also see if theres any chance of you getting andre ayew from marseille, he can play left or in the middle as a box to box, he'll score alot of goals.

as for the striker, you're probably best going for one of destro, abel hernandez, wilfried bony, caicedo, bruno mendes, aubameyang...

could you get gibbs from arsenal i think he be young enough to establish baines position?

i decided to go for a young belgian lad and currently in talks with chicharito over joining my team.

I'm also in talks for signing douglas costa and looking to sign a aml and amc for my team to help improve my attacking

i decided to go for a young belgian lad and currently in talks with chicharito over joining my team.

I'm also in talks for signing douglas costa and looking to sign a aml and amc for my team to help improve my attacking

If you want a really great AMC with bags of potential sign Alen Halilovic, if you want an older guy who can create a lot look at henrik Mhkitaryan

had a look at the players recommended and henrik will cost me way too much to sign.