My 'FC Bayern - Demolition Job' Tactic 5-4-1, 3-2-2-2-1!!! ***WOW!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rego85

Banned
Reaction score
My DEMOLITION JOB tactic is below. I created it to suit FC Bayern squad. So far I'm winning every game by 4 or 5 goals and conceding ONE goal every few games...IF that.

Just beat Dortmund 5-0 and Man City 4-0...

Team Instructions and player instructions already applied to tactic along with individual instructions.

Badstuber and Boateng drift between CB and DMC (take care of lose balls and make challenges before the opposition get near the box).

Dante drops into the sweeper position to cover.

Alaba and Lahm bomb up and down the flank and just when you think those two will clash with the wingers in front of them (Ribery and Robben) you are wrong. I have got Ribery and Robben cutting inside as INSIDE FORWARDS. Both are scoring for fun...Robben cuts in from the right flank onto his favoured LEFT FOOT and Ribery cuts in from the left flank onto his favoured RIGHT FOOT.

Schweinsteiger plays a normal midfield role who drops back into the DMC position whilst Kroos plays a midfield role which allows him to push forward and roam as a PLAYMAKER. Passing 19 and creativity 19 makes him the man who pulls the strings for me. He feeds Ribery and Robben and they do the rest.

Lewandowski plays a hold up role and target man who also drops back into the AMC slot.

No arrows used in this tactic at all...Just individual instructions and team instructions.

UNBELIEEEEEEEEVABLE JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------Lewandowski

--------Ribery ----------------------------Robben

------------------Schweinsteiger Kroos

---------Alaba -----------------------------Lahm

----------------Badstuber Dante Boateng

----------------------------Neuer

Last edited:
The abilities of Badstuber, Dante and Boateng allow the wing backs to bomb forward and the ability of Schweinsteiger and Kroos allow the wingers to bomb forward also.

:D

This tactic works incredibly well with Barcelona and Real Madrid (Obviously)...However, it has to be said also that any team with pacey wingers who can dribble, along with two centre mids (one who can tackle and one who can create) with a striker who is strong and has decent finishing and heading stats (14 or higher) then it will work also.

Any Prem team and most championship sides this tactic will work...I've tried it with Middlesbrough and it was awesome.

v10.3 with latest data update!!!

This tactic works incredibly well with Barcelona and Real Madrid (Obviously)...However, it has to be said also that any team with pacey wingers who can dribble, along with two centre mids (one who can tackle and one who can create) with a striker who is strong and has decent finishing and heading stats (14 or higher) then it will work also.

Any Prem team and most championship sides this tactic will work...I've tried it with Middlesbrough and it was awesome.

v10.3 with latest data update!!!

Stop spamming other peoples threads with this

Stop spamming other peoples threads with this

Just sharing the best tactic on the website.

tried every tactic on here that people speak highly of and they are rubbish. Never worked once for me.

Created my own and BINGO. Unstoppable!

Secondly...If you've got a problem email me and we will sort it through there and not publicly.

[email protected]

Ciao!!!

I asked you to stop spamming other peoples tactics threads, and then you choose to make threatening PM's to a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.