My first football manager Stroy Wolverhampton Wanderers

stephenb1888

Reaction score
As the title said this is my first story on this fourm so i hope you enjoy

This is been going for a while now I am currently in the 2017/18 season i finally feel im ready to share my story with you. I've been struggling with the money side of it there will be regular update im still in school and i've got football 3 night a week. I hope you enjoy my story and if anyone could tell me how to do screenshot,keep following and how know maybe I could find my own Aitor Herrea.I am in middle of september so i will start with an october update so it is a full month

Last edited:
I am currently in 11 in the league with a record of 2-1-3 also out league cup

october

Man utd 2 - Wolves 0

We played our hearts out Manchester United are bit too strong for us just now they had 25 shots to our 4. We passed
the ball around great we pushed Manchester United to the limt. Man of the Match Wanye Hennessey
photo_1332087636594-1-0.jpg

Chelsea 3- Wolves 1

Ademilson
I played great played chelsea off the park it was my fault Wanye Hennessey is out for 3 weeks and Khune is out for 3 months with a knee injury and trapp out on loan so i was stuck with Davidson a half star player from under18s he played poorly . Man of the Match is Ademilson
th

Wolves2 - Qpr 1

Rooney 2
YES!!!! I am so pround of this victory we played the best football we played in a while rooney ran qpr ragged plus a injury time winner i feared you wouldnt wanted to read my if i fail to win in my first month

Thank for reading guys might be a update tonight

Man of the match and player of the month is

00221917dead0ec174e001.jpg

Wanye rooney 2 goals 1 assist average match rating of 7.4

November
can we move up in the league

Wolves 0 - Swansea 0
The score said it all a bore draw lack of action and poor finshing from the lads it was gutted at it was a game we should win with our standard of quality in the team man of the match : None nobody peform to a good enough standard

West ham 1 - Wolves 1

Ademilson

West ham were clear favourites for the match we were fantastic bombarding there goal we had 8 clearcut chances we need extra firepower man of match :Ibrahima Mbayo

images

Wolves 2 - Derby 0

Rooney , Ademilson
excellent performance by all the boys up and down pitch all day were the best team by a mile
man of the match Wanye rooney

images

Wolves 2 - Huddersfield 0

Ademilson Fierro
Capped of a great month for Wolverhampton bring us up to 10th 3 points behind 7th and 5 behind 4th this is the form fromthe team im using to see were a great team and were it showing extending our unbeaten to 5 games

Im bringing back the thunder at Molineux

4179764402-22052011175334.jpg

Player of the month is Ademilson and Man of the match in last game
th

Any comments update for today is the December and January both will be up by 9pm

i think you should put a review of previous seasons up so we can see how you built the squad and how far you have come

December
currently 9th can we keep our good form ?

Cardiff 1 - Wolves 0
Really poor performance from the lads, they lacked desire. i felt they saw this game as a walkover the way they played i feel they dont deserve to wear the shirt of the mighty wolverhampton wanderers, i was angry with everybody ! However i was happy with the performance of my regen Micha Schenk our anchor man he was making sure that cardiff wouldnt make it two plus he pushed us up, he controlled the midfield, he drove them on, he wants to play for wolves, he wears that shirt with pride, he's a wolverhampton wanderers legend in the making, he collected the man of the match award.

Reading 0 - Wolves 2
Fernandino(regen) Ademilson
What a bounce back from the last game, the win lifted us to 8th a point behind norwich who we will play next, on the 5th mintue Will Hughes drilled a cross met be the head Fernandinho, we push and push up we finally got that goal! Wayne Rooney picked up the ball plays a 1 2 with niang and then rooney plays it out to hughes who floats a cross into ademilson who slides to end readings hope of a point, ademilson starts hitting form! man of the match : will hughes

images

Wolves 4 - Norwich 1
fernandinho fierro rooney ademilson
Best game this season, rip norwich apart 3 goals in first 20 min help us bulid some cofidence, Norwich defence was weak, lack of commuication lead to the first goal by fierro with a tap in, great to see carlos back on the scoresheet after a purple patch , will hughes deserved a mention for his assist to the 2nd goal, a great ball in once again met by fernandinho and rooney scored with a peach of a finsh from edge of the box once again hughes supplied a cross into the box and ademilson heads the ball into the back of the net, Brilliant performance!
Man of the match : Christan Fuchs
images

Wolves 2 - Southampton 1

Durand(regen) Ademilson
we playfd a swansea style passing it around, 54 seconds in durand heads in from corner until 54 mintue ademilson with a tidy finish not a lot to report man of the match : Durand

Wolves 0 - Arsenal 2

The scoreline didnt reflect the game. We had 24 shots on goal and 17 on target compared to Arsenals 5 shots and 2 on target. we were punished with an outrageous decision to send off Bertolacci in the 55th minute for an apparent elbow that made no contact at all to Aaron Ramsay. I feel that decision ruined the game for us and Arsenal got 2 late goals in the last 10 minutes to seal the win. I was later reprimanded by the FA for my actions in the press conference. Man of the match :Fernandinho

Player of the month for the 2nd month running is: Ademilson

images

i will have an update today maybe to march or april just have not had a lot of time lately just letting you know it's still going

January
can wolves hold 7th place?

wolves 0 - spurs 2
Still no win against Spurs in the Premier League!I have never been able to beat spurs no matter Wolves have beating every single team home and away except spurs . We played a 5-3-2 counter system it worked until the 78th when Sandro won a penalty and Rodrigo stepped up saved by Hennessey but he poke in the rebound and in the 90th mintue sandro wraps it up with a tap in
Man of the match : Pape Seck (regen)

Stoke 2 - Wolves 0
The scoreline does not represent the game we let in two quick fire goals in the first 6th mintues as the strong stoke pairing was unstoppable Andy Carroll and Rossi
the were winning every single ball. But i tore into them at half time and we were a totally new team in the 2nd but we were pushed out the game not by stoke but by the referre he made some appalling decison like disallowed a goal that i watched at least 15 times and still cant see anything wrong and two strong penatly claims turned down.
Man of the match: Fernandinho(regen)

Plymouth 2- Wolves 3

Rhodes Og Fierro

Played Mostly Reserves and youth some of your youth players are great little players i will have an eye on 1 or 2 players from the youth team jordan rhodes was unstoppable in front of goal he could of have at least 4 goal but the bar wasnt his friend not a lot to report a rountine game as we marched on to the 4th round of FA cup
man of the match: Jordan Rhodes

Wolves 0 - Liverpool 0
A game of real quality end to end stuff they hit the bar, i hit the bar i forgot to mention Ademilson got injured in the stoke game out 4 to 5 weeks so the man of the match today was his replacement for a couple of weeks Mybae Niang a powerful young striker was a standout for me today world class performance Christian Fuchs also deserved a shout out for his performance. Off note there will have to be a part 2

Man of the match : Mybae Niang

January Part 2

Everton 0 - Wolves 1

Murray OG
I tried out a new tactic and it's worked a treat. i would describe it like a possession game like swansea but mourinho counter system.I feel it was great to watch hitting the bar on many occasions a great match and a wonderful win

Man of the match : Michael Dawson

Wolves 0 - Brentford 1

They were RUBBISH COMPLETELY RUBBISH, poor performance Brentford tackling was very aggressive and as a result we backed off and off. I am really unhappy as we need to win a national cup i am really disappointed at the result.
man of the match none!

Newcastle 1 - Wolves 3
Hughes Sanogo Merdia

Brilliant response from the lads. i used that same formation in everton game but not the brentford so i will be using it a lot more, but newcastle took the lead in the 16th minute through James Milner but almost immediately we drew level through Will Hughes and Yaya Sanogo scored a stunner turning a defender and before a rocket of a shot, and we were awarded a penalty, im not sure if it was but it was highlighted as controversial decision but we had bad decision against us so i take it Fran Merida scored it .

Man of the match: Yaya Sanogo

Player of the month : Will hughes 1 goal 3 assits avr 8.2

February

Wolves 3 -
Sunderland 2
Fernandinho Rooney Wendel

We started off brilliant in the first half, 3 goals in 15 minutes and slacked off in the second half conceding a goal 38 seconds of the restart and in the 71 mintues we conceded again Borini with a wonderful chip. We scored our first on the 6 minutes after a lack of communication from the sunderland defender and keeper, Fernandinho pounced on it and cooly slotted it away and the second goal was beautiful build up play leading up to it. Eventually will hughes drilled a cross in met by Wayne Rooney in 10 minutes and sunderlands poor freekick into the box headed away by the Barclays Premier League young player of the month : Loic Durand, it was met by wendel before running the full length of the pitch to slot it home to grab his first goal for the club.
Man of the match : Wendel

Man City 5 - Wolves 1
Colin
What can i say except gutted. We actually played well but never took our chances, Man City did. Hennessesy was exposed every time, he was helpless. They simply were a different class from us. We're still 6th but Man City were on a completely different level but i fully believe we will keep pushing and fight on!
Man of the Match:Colin solid performance

Wolves 2 -
Man United 1
Rooney(2)
Our football throughout this match was extraordinary, pressuring Man United to hit long shots, our defence was like a brickwall. Just before halftime we took the lead through Wayne Rooney converting a penalty after Will hughes was brought down in the area. We doubled our lead once more, the man of the moment Wayne Rooney with an incisive finish after fernandinho perfectly timed the through ball, finished the month in 6 place, brilliant month also snapped up Gaitan on free transfer.

Man of the match and player of the month: Wayne Rooney

3 goals 1 assist avr 7.8

March

QPR 2 - Wolves 5
Fuchs Hughes Rooney(2) Fernandinho
Great way to start a month with a wonderful win. We were on the front foot from the 1st minute great movement and oustanding passing was the main factors for our victory, the first goal was a trademark Fuchs freekick he is not mentioned a lot but he's an exceptional player, Hughes goal was a classic goal started by Hughes finished by Hughes, a neat passing move from the half way line Hughes to Fernandinho to Ademilson back to hughes with a screamer. The third was simple goal, ball over the top by Hughes, Rooney chips the keeper and the fourth was a fifa style cutback Hughes 40 yards long ball to Fernandinho who unselfishly passed it down to Rooney who blasted into an empty net, The fifth was role reversed, Rooney cutting it back for Fernandinho.
Man of the match: Will Hughes 1 goal 2 assist involved in every goal and 9.0 sensational performance

Swansea 1 - Wolves 1
Fierro
A bore draw, no real action to report on i feel swansea were wary about our attacking force so they were trying to contain the were quite succesful in their effort except when on his return from injury fierro score a thunderbolt from 30 yards that was simply world class.
Man of the match: Carlos Fierro

Wolves 2 - Chelsea 2

Fierro Fuchs
What a game! We played unreal, it like playing fanasty football fierro in 70th minute with a brilliant finish then Chelsea hit us on the break twice 2-1 Chelsea 90th minute fuchs break forward and slot it home at the time i was screaming like a loony. It sent molineux into to raptures
Man of the match :Fierro

Wolves 3 - West ham 3

Fierro (2) Rooney
We should have won it, end to end stuff from a neutral, it was the game of the season, we took the lead in the 17th minute once again he got his shooting boots on with a brilliant finesse shot and our lead was doubled when Mr Wayne Rooney scored a beautiful chip. West ham pulled one back and 6 minutes into second half fierro once again taking it round the keeper . I made a costly decision to take mabye off - it fell apart after that.
Man of the Match: Carlos Fierro

Huddersfield 1
- Wolves 3
Fierro(2) Ademilson

This is an very important win to keep our Europa League hopes alive we have to stay 6th or higher if we want to qualify because of the FA cup. Once again Fierro pops up with a brace with two wonderful goals and on his return after his 7 week layoff Ademilson comes off the bench with an important goal in 87th to make it 2-1 Wolves brilliant next month is vital for our season.
Match of the match and player of the month:Carlos Fierro