My first quadruple!

fillya

Reaction score
I have won my very first quadruple with my Villa side!!

what a season!

The match against Fulham were the decider even though we have more points I don't see the need lol.

congratulations. who was your star player.

congratulations. who was your star player.

Well there were a whole bunch of em but if I have to say I would say Marquinhos he just never seem to disappoint but the fans voted for Milevskyi..

after the quadruple did you or any of your players become an icon or legend on the information screen. i really want to be a legend

Congratz!! I did the quadruple in my 2013-14 season with newcastle but for you to do it that quickly is really impressive.

Congratz!! I did the quadruple in my 2013-14 season with newcastle but for you to do it that quickly is really impressive.

Thanks mate I was actually surprise how easy my team manage to be the "top four" with reasonable scoreline.

what season did u do this in?
how much money do u get with villa in first season?

gud stuff i am in my first season in la liga with barca and i have so many injury woes.
puyol 5 month
henry 2 month
yaya toure 6 month
messi 1-2 month
marquez 4 month
abidal 2 month
i didnt think that you could get this many injurys in 1 season i am still joint top tho lol any tips on how to stop these injurys occuring ????

Quality the quad! i take it this was with the recent patch 9.3? Wot tactics did you use? could you put them up with your first team please?

what season did u do this in?
how much money do u get with villa in first season?

This was in my 3rd season 2010/2011 season I can't rmbr how much I got but heres a screenie of my transfers in the first season we were 6th on the firt season winning the league cup.
(first pic)

gud stuff i am in my first season in la liga with barca and i have so many injury woes.
puyol 5 month
henry 2 month
yaya toure 6 month
messi 1-2 month
marquez 4 month
abidal 2 month
i didnt think that you could get this many injurys in 1 season i am still joint top tho lol any tips on how to stop these injurys occuring ????

I did get many injuries especially Di Maria he was injury prone and I sold him for £10M to Sampodoria along with Macgeady as I felt he was not doing good enough. As for the injuries I always get good and solid back up and I rotate each of them so that they can get used to the way the rest of the sqaud play. The main thing is consistency.
(second pic)

Quality the quad! i take it this was with the recent patch 9.3? Wot tactics did you use? could you put them up with your first team please?

yup I just completed it a few moments ago. As for the tactic I use 442 with flat CB and attacking fullback I put all their mentality to attack and a holding DM when at home I play aggresive the same as on neutral grounds just like in the finals of the FA cup UCL and league cup.
(last pic)

Last edited:
That 5-5 against fulham looks like it was a **** of a game! Well done on the quadruple.

That 5-5 against fulham looks like it was a **** of a game! Well done on the quadruple.

It sure was after Pasanen scored to what i tought would be the winner i went to the toilet only to come back to see Johnson equalise..

-.-

This was in my 3rd season 2010/2011 season I can't rmbr how much I got but heres a screenie of my transfers in the first season we were 6th on the firt season winning the league cup.
(first pic)

I did get many injuries especially Di Maria he was injury prone and I sold him for £10M to Sampodoria along with Macgeady as I felt he was not doing good enough. As for the injuries I always get good and solid back up and I rotate each of them so that they can get used to the way the rest of the sqaud play. The main thing is consistency.
(second pic)

yup I just completed it a few moments ago. As for the tactic I use 442 with flat CB and attacking fullback I put all their mentality to attack and a holding DM when at home I play aggresive the same as on neutral grounds just like in the finals of the FA cup UCL and league cup.
(last pic)

well done! altho bit dissapointed with the lack of english players lol!!