Status
Not open for further replies.

travis.marnie

Reaction score
Ok so i have just finished my first season in charge of man utd and won the premier league.whats funny is i won it with just 75 points and on the last day of the season!!! With 5 games to go i was 5 points clear on a 13 game unbeaten run and then lost 3 in a row for liverpool and arsenal to overtake me,with the last game of theseason i had to play chelsea at home and liverpool were away to wolves and were two points ahead.i decided not to check up on their score and i was playing pretty well totally outplaying chelsea but not scoring, 1st minute of injury time i put my wingers up as another two strikers and went to a all out attack and guess what? nani takes the ball down the right and skips pat two players crosses the ball in and rooney slips and the ball comes off his knee and goes in.I win and liverpool drew 0-0.Haha i won the premier league on the last day of the season in the last minute to go level on points with our most fiercest rivals liverpool and beat them on goal difference by 3 goals.Haha.

With my next season starting i have signed iker munian for 19 million!!!, and a young brazillian playmaker who is touted as scholesy's replacement.

To be honest it was a very realistic season, my whole team pretty much performed how they did in the real life with rooney scoring 35 goals,valencia got 9, only berbatov actually played well and got 21 goals.
Well done SI very good job.!!!!!

Great story - so much detail, layed out neatly, nice screenshots and some great transfers

oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.