My First SOMS

Cioffi

Reaction score
I started unemployed, and i was immediately offered a job for Watford in the Championship division. midway through the season i had received an e-mail from a constituency saying that my job was in jeopardy as the club was going to get baught out. So i thaught about it and resigned with some dignity in tact. I was then offered a job for colchester utd, i rejected that. Immediately afterwards i had a job offer from West Ham Utd in the Premiership :D. I took it despite the current posistion and challenge i was set. West Ham were teetering in the relegation zone and i had 10 games to get them out of there. The team morale was extremely low, but thanks to optomistic and positive comments in the media conferences i managed to turn their frowns upside down. My major concern in my squad was Craig Bellamy, his general unproffesionalism and controversy unsettled the club, as well as Nigel Quashie. I gave Quashie a Free Transfer but i dropped Bellamy.

My First Team: Green, Neil, Upson, Collins, Ibu??, Bowyer, Dyer, Parker, Faubert, boa-morte, Ashton. (4,3,3)

I had a defensive minded approach, on the counter attack which was sucessfull in my opinion. The season finshed with me 10 points above the relegation zone and the board was happy.

Come to the start of the season i managed to sign a prestigious notorious player, yes and for only £3.2 Mil.. Javier Saviola, and with that i sold Bellamy and his pessimism for £2 Mil :D. I have also signed Arbeloa from liverpool to replace the vacant spot for LB, luckily he was on the transfer list. I had also signed Kevin Nolan as a replacement for Keiron Dyer. I also attempted to sign Stuart Downing but he moved to Man City as they were able to meet there amount they wanted.

Let me no what you think

Interesting 'career' you have had so far. Not a bad signing in Saviola mind you. Keep it up :)

Yeh i cannot believe i managed to pursuade him to come :p