Reaction score
My first FM-Base story
what team should i manage

Unemployment Challenge
San Marino Challenge
Celtic ( My team )
Orlando City
My own created MLS franchise

Since the personalised mls franchise is clearly winning I have decided to start earlier than planned, first update should be expected soon

Ottawa Soccer Club

​After the shock decision by the financiers of Atlanta to drop the brand and cancel their entry to the MLS, the league has confirmed that a new club (not franchise) will be joining the league.

Welcome Ottawa Soccer Club
the league has announce that the replacement of Atlanta will be Ottawa S.C
The club is a fan owned brand which was set up to help local youths, the city of Ottawa began to recognise this as withing a year of their set-up the percentage of crime amongst u21s had dropped 35%.
The club is sticking by its local charitable roots by offering the cheapest ticket prices in the MLS as money isn't what the club is about, the prices are $10 a game and $80 for a season ticket.
People have seen this move by the league as a step in the right direction as teams like Ottawa positively encourage people to watch the sport and get together in a community like environment.

Facts About OSC

Stadium - TD Place Stadium, the fans have bought the TD Stadium and have invested in increasing its capacity to 48,000 due to the demand for tickets.

The club is the only MLS club to be owned by fans and holds elections every 4 years for boardroom positions.

Thanks for reading the first chapter of the OSC story, i hope you enjoyed and please leave feedback on how i can improve or on features you'd like to see