Blinx251

Reaction score
Every time i attempt to start the game up it just freezes until i lock and unlock my laptop. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing seems to change. Any suggestions ??

Mine does exactly the same, the only work around I have found is to ctrl alt delete and go to task manager...that usually shakes it into life!

What spec is your laptop? Does the game load up to the home screen but you cant click anything?

If so then delete the cache, game preferences and if that still doesnt work then change from GPU rendering to software rendering and see if that helps

Last edited:
when you did all that did you make sure there was nothing related to fm16 running in task manager? if not then do it all again...

if its not working then I would uninstall your graphics driver, then go to the NVIDIA site http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us and reinstall the driver for you GTX 960M then reboot your system and try again

Last edited:
I have the same problem. It freezes on black screen, and never get's any further. The only thing helping, is ctrl+alt+delete and then just maximize the game again.

It's not due to the specs of my laptop, as i've never had this problem before. It just suddenly started doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk