this is absolutely amazing, the true Spanish legend, the best database around, uber congratulations :D

Brilliant, Brilliant. Utterly superb. Well done sir.

I've been pointed that I forgot to link C teams to their B teams and also that in a regional league Salamantino doesn't exist and Salmananca B is the real B team of Salamanca and it's not set so

Will edit the file soon with the approppriate bugfix.

P.S. - Man, do I feel like a professional developer :p

(Not a kick to SI team, which is by far the best there is and from me they only deserve praise and admiration).

Last edited:
Its been fantastic work, some of the best I have seen, well done.

Download worked the first time it went online, but getting nothing this time around. Is that me or the site?

Cheers for the work you put in mind, well done.

It seems it needs to be reapproved and it's not yet been.

EDIT: It is now.

Thank you
|
|
|
v

Last edited:
Superb, this is one of the best uploads I have ever seen, well done! :D

Tested once I got mine updated by steam:

The database as made for 11.1 is compatible with 11.2, it works well.

Opened the editor and looked at the leagues and existing teams, then opened my database. There are no new teams to squeeze in the Honor division or to be put in the place of the created one.

Therefore, no need to upload an update. I'll simply post a comment to the effect it is compatible, as to avoid having the need to re-approve it.

Compatible with patch 11.3, sorry for not remembering posting sooner, I checked having little time.

Also sorry because during past Christmas I intended to have a try at making a reserve league and modifying the cup (as someone over SI forums asked) but then between this and that didn't find the time and eventually forgot about it.