Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin07

Reaction score
Having been a big FM fan for many years, I couldn't resist and instantly started my 'Real save' on the beta. Chose Coventry City! Got a takeover very quickly, and was in the money. I instantly noticed, that due to the 'financial fair play' regulations that is new in FM14 I couldn't do much with most of my money. I was confused how wolves in the same league could have such a massive wage bill and not have issues with the financial fair play...then I discovered that its to do with the clubs income? Anyway... The game is fun to play, however there are a few things beginning to **** me off. I am playing a wide formation, and 85% of my goals come from crosses. But for some reason..90% of the goals I CONCEDE also come from crosses...no matter how much I try to change tactics, I can't stop conceding from crosses. Attacking players can just run and run and defenders don't do anything about it...needs to be fixed. When defenders do decide that its actually there job to defend, they are all launching themselves into 2 footed tackles all the time!!!??? FIX PLEASE.. This brings me onto the next annoying thing..I'm getting several injuries every single match..and my squad fitness is constantly at 80-90% all the time..I've had to resort to giving the whole team a week off training to try and help but its only a short term solution. Strikers/attackers finishing is absolutely appalling, they all seem blind? Goalkeeper distribution is Sh*t and is crying out to be fixed!!! Is there anyone else having the same issues?

Yes, I imagine most of us are. But this is the beta, so it will likely be fixed (mostly) in the full release. I'd wait to see what the next build has in store for us before throwing your hands up. I'm using the beta to learn the transfer, contract, training, and boardroom nuances. My average game in the conference has rugby scores often, and the defending is comical at times. This seems easily fixable, and until then, I can't imagine any tactic really working optimally.

Status
Not open for further replies.