Bjun3s

Reaction score
Hi Guys

i just wanted to upload something so why not tell u guys about my career? dont hate on me pls..

I'm playing with Queens Park Rangers :wub:

im currently in the 4th season now.

have signed lots of players and have been very happy with most of them.

i won the league cup in the 2nd season, and got qualified to the Euro Cup. in the euro cup i won my group against Werder Bremen, Athletic Bilbao and Dnipro. i got to the quarter final. then i got my *** kicked by PSG, lost 3-1 in the first match at Parc des princes. the second match at loftus road i played a draw ending at 1-1.

in the league i have a lots of good results against the big teams, the problems is that i can't beat all the lower teams, like for example: Reading,Burnley,Birmingham,Aston Villa and Blackburn. if i could win against those teams i would get a solid 3rd or 4th place.

i qualified to the euro cup again by ending in a 5th place in the league. struggling with LOTS of injurys and such. i lost Jonny Evans in 13 months. Joey Barton went out in about 9 months, andy carroll got injured for another 8 months (right after he came back from a 16 months injury!!!!!!!!). Kevin Gameiro got lost in 5 months. Adel Taarabt got suspended in almost everymatch he played. he picked up as much as 17 yellow cards and 4 red cards... after that season i signed not less than 7 players. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 4,5£ from Arsenal, Nathaniel Clyne 2,0£ from Leeds United,
Danny Simpson 5,5£ from Newcastle, Jack Butland 4,0£ from Birmingham, Bjørn Bergmann Sigurdarson 4,0£ from Atalanta, Alex Teixeira 18,0£ from Shaktar Donetsk, Julio Baptista on Free transfer.

now my team is bigger and i got a lot of players to choose from.
just started the league now, beat chelsea 3-2 H in the first match and Southampton 2-1 A.
this year i ended up in the euro cup group with: Køln, P.Ferreira, and Sevilla.

my goal for this season is: semi final in the league cup or F.A Cup. top 4 in the Premier League. and the Semi finals in the euro cup.

thanks for reading. i would be happy if you guys could recommend me some players or tactics :)

Its difficult to suggest players when you are a few seasons in as many players will have moved clubs already. Your best bet would be to download a shortlist from here

As for tactics, Koflok's Goals Galore is a popular choice and wont let you down.