mathewg18

Reaction score
hi on my game it is still 2012 and I have bin with 2 teams I start my game unapproved and got a job from a Irish team in there first division I was with them just for 18 weeks we was not doing so good so I was looking for a new Job and that is when I got the job from TNS a Welsh team it is coming to the end of the season and we are 10th so not going so good and I was thinking maybe I will make it in to a YouTube gameplay video if you think it will be good and you will watch it if I did tell me and I will if I do it will be called my way to the top and it will be about starting as a not so good team and making it to be a manager of one of the top team's in the world and to become a top manager thank you for reading

You could post something like that in the Story section, i'm sure people would follow it. You could work on a lay out, embed videos, everything. Have a look at what other people do and see how they word everything and what kind of layouts they use and i'm sure you'll come up with something good