bennett999

Reaction score
Until November I was about 7th or 8th in the league which I was pretty happy with, with such a poor squad. But since then I have had 1 win in 10 league games. My squad is looking pretty poor, in summer I bought Strandberg and Damiao (neither Berbatov or Damiao are scoring.)

Luckily I have 8 mil and 100k wage budget to spend in Jan, can anyone suggest some players (any position) I can get in to rescue my season? Also does anyone have any ideas how I can get Berbatov and/or Damiao to start scoring?

Cheers

Last edited:
Eder alvarez balanta as fulham defence is poor. Duvan Zapata great goal scorer good in the air. Santiago Garcia LB riise was poor on my save. or Doria CB beast!! guiliano (dnipro) amc quality player. you can pick up the players whos contracts are expiring for cheap in jan so have a little scout there.

Damiao has a poor consistency in my save, however Berbatov should score. Probably there aren't creative players to give them good passes. Try to buy Luciano Vietto.

It would be nice if you'll show your players in your team. Is hard to recommend any new players if we can't see what material you have already. I assume that you did some transfers in summer. Also would be interesting to tell us what tactics you use. Sometimes not strikers are to blame for not scoring.

Try to put Damiao in CF role and Berbatov as treq.I have Rochina and Damiao up front in these roles and both of them are perfoming well.and try to sign jalli, or zucculini for free