My Game + Your Stories Please!

Jamie29

Reaction score
First Season: - Burnley!

League Standing

1.BURNLEY - 46 - 86

We won the league by 6 points!
We was knocked out in the quartar finals of the FA Cup by Man UTD 4-1
We won the Carling Cup beating - Derby,Cardiff,Fulham.Bury,Liverpool and Blackburn in the Final! 4-3

Signing - Jack Whilshire - 3M

Selling - Chris Mcann

Thats my Story Short though lol

sporting c.p

2008/2009 - Super Cup Winners - League Cup Runners Up - Portugese Cup Runners Up, Liga Sagres Champions

First knockout round of champs league went out, but finished top of the group of, me, barcelona, juventus and anderlecht, beating barcelona 4-1 at home =]

2009/2010 (4 games left) - Super Cup Winners, League Cup Winners

2 points behing porto in the league race and playing them 2nd to last game

got portguese cup final lined up against porto

lost in 1st knockout of champs league to barcelona =[

i took the balance of the club from 3m to 40m, waited for a long time, until january this season and went on a spending spree, won every game since the spending spree =]

Basingstoke, in my signature also

Everton

2008/2009 - League Position 4th
League Cup Winners
Fa Cup - 5th Round
UEFA Cup - Winners

2009/2010 League Position 3rd
League Cup - Semi Finals
Fa Cup - 3rd Round
UEFA Cup - Winners (dropped out champions league 3rd place in group stage)
EURO Super Cup - Winner

Apart from my CD Denia Career game story (Search "walk before you run").

I am Leeds.

First season in League 1 I won promotion via the playoffs. I had sold Beckford and Beccho and with a 40k 17 year old (Alibec) upfront, struggled for goals. Possebon on loan and Fabian Delph fired me into the Championship.

First season in CHampionship I struggled. I made few signings (Helán from Man City my best!) and finished a respectable 15th.

Second season in Champ, I made a few decent signings and Alibec was on fire. His 20+ goals helped me finish 2nd behind a full strength Blackburn (including 45+ goals a season Derbyshire).

First Season in Prem I finished 13th, despite spending 12.5m on a striker who scored 2 goals (Lewandowski).

last season, finished 12th in the Prem. Had bought Aquino and have John Fleck scoring a few, hoping to get Europe next year.

pretty much what is worth mentioning is in my signature, since this was my first ''real' FM it took me time to beat the game. Hope I'll achieve the challenge with telford, but I think I'll will

LIVERPOOL

2008/2009 - WINNER
League Cup - RUNNER UP
Fa Cup - WINNER

2009/2010 - WINNER
League Cup - SEMI FINALS
Fa Cup - WINNER
Community Shield - WINNER
Champions League - RUNNER UP

2010/2011
Community Shield - WINNER
So far so good ..

cant beleive a word you say jamie29 after your last Burnley thread.

I have a game with Huddersfield(2nd season), a game with a mate where i am Stoke (third season) a net game with Wittnam87 where i am Arsenal (5th season) and thats me :)

there is no way you can get wilshere for 3million the lowest i can get him for in my game is 14.75m.

well in contrast to my earlier story, i just won the portugses treble and am linked with the barcelona job =]

Leeds took them do premierleague in consecutive seasons. In championship Mame Biram Diouf fired me to first place, finsihed first in league one. Then third season 17th in premierleage, 4th season 8th in premierlegaue league cup and fa cup, 5th season 2nd in premierleague league cup and fa cup plus uefa cup beating beating Valencia in semi's over two legs, impossible to beat them away

my reading team 1st season. 5th round of the fa cup
quater final of the league cup
champions of the chapionship

2nd season as reading. fa cup 4th round
league cup quater final
17th in the prem missing out o relagaion by a point lol

3rd season as reading.fa cup 4th round
league cup 4th round
12th in the prem

4th season as reading.fa cup quater final
league cup quater final
9th in the prem
********breaking news chris broughton steps down as reading manager and becomes everton manager************

5th season as everton manager.5th round of fa cup
winners of the league cup
4th in the prem
semi fials of the uefa cup

6th season as everton manager.winners of the fa cup
semi fial of the league cup
3rd in the prem
2nd round of knockouts in the champions league

7th season as everton manager. winners of the charity shield
fa cup still no draw
4th round of league cup
2nd in prem with aresnal top and man city 3rd all on the same points

my story first job qpr >>> i quit before season started retired became barca there i got knocked out of copa del rey first round ppoor a run of 5 games l ost in a row and no win in 7 until i turned it round to come second in league behind r. madrid i made ALOT OF signings alot not used i also one ecc left club for new challenge in tottenham where i had same prob sold a all star okayers except dafoe bale signed vargas <<, great player wing bk singed pazzinni a few more turned lennon into world class player came second in league already kncked out of lc 5 th round a cup qurter finla ec alsoo came second in season on goeal difrence now i am 4 th best manaher ni world