troythemac

Reaction score
When I play FM, I always take over lower league teams, and attempt to work my way up in whatever nation I am in. I am currently doing it with Forest Green, and have gone from the BSP to league 1. Very few players have been able to play at every level for me, but the one who has done it most amazingly has been Lewis Milne. I will let you guys in on a couple of other hidden gems i've discovered, as I always try to avoid the signings people suggest on here and attempt to use the search function and scouts to find new talent.

Lewis Milne: MC/AMC. I got him on a free from Cowdendeath in my first year. I didn't know how good he could get or how could he could be, but I started giving him lots of playing time at 17. Now he is 19, I'm in League 1, and all my scouts say he has Premier League talent. He currently has 16 acceleration, 15 pace, 15 passing, 14 dribbling, 16 stamina, 18 work rate...great stats for an AMC. And he has improve loads when I have poor training facilities, and had barely any 4 star coaches until halfways through my second year.

Jordan Morton: AML. Got him on a free from Hearts at the end of the first season I believe, and he hit the ground running in League 2. Decent pace, and a wicked long shot/free kick. I have him playing out of position on the right wing in league 1 because he is simply outplaying anyone else I have on the right.

Samba Kanoute: CB from Mali, who can be picked up on a free at the beginning of the game (he was previously at Hereford). Great stats for a young CB, although he hasn't progressed tons for me in terms of stats(I think I burned him out by playing him so much). He's never hurt, and scored 6 goals in league 1 off of default corners alone. A solid pickup, and he asks for barely any money in the start

James Tavernier: I had to pay 80k to get him away from Newcastle when I was in League 2, but it was well worth it. Decent enough pace, and capable of playing RB or CB. Solid mental and physical stats, he's playing well in League 1 and looking well worth what I spent for him.

Yohan Mathis: He never made it for me after BSP, but what a BSP winger/striker he was. He is french, an AMR or AML, and available on a free from the start. No outstanding stats, but 13 goals and 9 assists in the BSP after being hurt for 2 months is impressive

Thats all for new, I'll add some more guys later as I remember back, or more that I discover! I highly rate all of these guys at any lower league english level, except for mathis over league 2. good luck to all!

Good list mate
I had Milne on loan with alloa in the 3rd div, but it was first season and he didnt get much game time, now hes playing against me in div1 and playing well

Some to add

Lionel Djebi-Zadi: Got him first season for free to play CB, but found he plays much better at LB. Had him from 3rd div to my current 1st div and hes played consistantly in each league. For an older player he doesn't often get beat by players and is very experienced

Chris Hegarty: Released from Rangers end of first season for me. Amazing CB, far too good for my alloa side to sign him in the 2nd div. Getting interest from SPL sides just now and called up for Northern Ireland nation side. Improving all the time

Pablo Counago: Pretty well known to the LLM guys but he still needs a mention because hes amazing. 34 goals and 23 assists in 2 years for me.

Sean Thornton: Experienced CM playmaker. Signed for free start of 2nd year and sold for 150k the next window. Didn't get much chance to see how he was but in the 15 games he played, he controlled the midfield and got 6 goals and 5 assists

Good list mate
I had Milne on loan with alloa in the 3rd div, but it was first season and he didnt get much game time, now hes playing against me in div1 and playing well

Some to add

Lionel Djebi-Zadi: Got him first season for free to play CB, but found he plays much better at LB. Had him from 3rd div to my current 1st div and hes played consistantly in each league. For an older player he doesn't often get beat by players and is very experienced

Chris Hegarty: Released from Rangers end of first season for me. Amazing CB, far too good for my alloa side to sign him in the 2nd div. Getting interest from SPL sides just now and called up for Northern Ireland nation side. Improving all the time

Pablo Counago: Pretty well known to the LLM guys but he still needs a mention because hes amazing. 34 goals and 23 assists in 2 years for me.

Sean Thornton: Experienced CM playmaker. Signed for free start of 2nd year and sold for 150k the next window. Didn't get much chance to see how he was but in the 15 games he played, he controlled the midfield and got 6 goals and 5 assists

yeah, i have had counago for a while. once i got up to league 1 he was 35, and i was planning on using him as a bench option. a couple injuries to my young strikers and counago was starting. first game, 2 goals 2 assists, now he is my leading scorer and i'm in third place :)

Managed to get Laurent Robert & David Fernandez (ex Kilmarnock guy) to sign for Truro as well...

Getting on a bit, but by far the best winger & AMC in the division.

A few hidden gems on my game as i signed a player from Elche in my 2nd season called Gerry Mendes-Rodrigues. Bought him for £1.7m and now his value is around £20m. definetely worth a look. he gets more than a 7.5 rating every season aswell. huge work rate