My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

I see many are still uploading tactics to test here, but I'm afraid a_ilfandy's testing this year is over, and I totally understand that after all the work he has done this year :)

I was thinking of starting up a tactics test for 13.3.3 so I can find a tactic that works for me. I would like to know if there is still an interest in having the results of this type of activity posted. Let me know? Cheers....

I was thinking of starting up a tactics test for 13.3.3 so I can find a tactic that works for me. I would like to know if there is still an interest in having the results of this type of activity posted. Let me know? Cheers....

Yes I would be mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I would be mate

Sweet! Well Mr. Langvatn has been helping me get my environment set up. I am going to pick one of his and one of yours in the first group I test. Cheers!

Sweet! Well Mr. Langvatn has been helping me get my environment set up. I am going to pick one of his and one of yours in the first group I test. Cheers!

I would like to upload my updated version of balboa first if that ok

I'll be a follower of your project once you started it mate..
some are still developing tactics, it would be a great platform to test their creation.
good luck!

a_ilfandy hey. can u tell me how did u put together 5-6 tactics to run in the game? With different team every time? how did u fast-forward it? i want to know how u set up this tactict test, in order to test some tactics for myself

That is some amazing work... but I am an incredibly stupid person... how do I see which is best?

yeah I was just about to ask the same thing..which tactic had the overall best results?

Any results to share yet? If you posted them in a new thread can you give us the link?