It's just bizarre because despite being asked they've sidestepped questions on the formation, how it plays or how the players are doing, and seem to have deliberately given as little information as they could get away with.

There's a slim chance this could be the best 4-5-1/4-3-3 that's been created but the lack of info on it means there isn't many people who I'd say would be willing to give it a try

Correct :) I personally enjoy Barca tactics the most because of the complexity of them. It's a football philosophy as well as a football tactic. And the tactics I try, and everyone else tries, are the ones which have some effort put into the presentation of the tactic and the development of the tactic.

Correct :) I personally enjoy Barca tactics the most because of the complexity of them. It's a football philosophy as well as a football tactic. And the tactics I try, and everyone else tries, are the ones which have some effort put into the presentation of the tactic and the development of the tactic.

How football has evolved in real life has given me my favorite two formations to use in this 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. A lot of the time I just read how other people have set their's up, how it plays and why so I can see where mine is going wrong if they're similar formations.

But like you said, the tactics that are tried to most are the ones that the creator has put the most effort in telling people about

not really gone into detail about the tactic as a whole, for instance, what about the training? OI? etc..

Well, some people call it 4-3-3, but 4-3-3 is actually a formation with 3 strikers and 3 CM's, at least according to game. I will not explain the stats of my forward or how he plays, as that goes into teaching football, and I'm not a coach, and I don't think you are footballers. I will also not teach you how to set up training or do preparations for a match, as that also goes into another area, but I will tell you that if you do not know how to properly prepare for a match, and how to motivate your players, not just mine, but every tactic is worthless. I'm not sure if you are trolling me or not, but this is my last post here. This is a tactics thread, and I have given you a tactic, and that's the end of story for me.

Well, some people call it 4-3-3, but 4-3-3 is actually a formation with 3 strikers and 3 CM's, at least according to game. I will not explain the stats of my forward or how he plays, as that goes into teaching football, and I'm not a coach, and I don't think you are footballers. I will also not teach you how to set up training or do preparations for a match, as that also goes into another area, but I will tell you that if you do not know how to properly prepare for a match, and how to motivate your players, not just mine, but every tactic is worthless. I'm not sure if you are trolling me or not, but this is my last post here. This is a tactics thread, and I have given you a tactic, and that's the end of story for me.

Wait? What?!? You're not going to tell us how you're players are doing in this in terms of goals or assists, that doesn't go into teaching football. You're not willing to upload pictures of how your progressing with this tactic, you don't want to tell people what kind of training you use, OI shouts or match preparation??? Jesus ******* christ I've been polite in trying to get you to inform people on your tactic in here but that is pathetic, seriously take a look around at how you set up a thread when posting a tactic and try again otherwise I'd say don't bother.

Just to make this clear, outside of saying its a 4-3-3 like Barcelona you've told people NOTHING about it, and you seem confused about the posts that we've made in here, mostly trying to ask you questions then wondering why you've left so much out of your thread when you want people to try your tactic?

Well guys, regardless of how this thread is turning out, I have been getting some FANTASTIC results using this tactic with PSV:
As you can see I have played 15 matches(all at the end of the season without tactic being familiar)..... and have only lost 1 match, conceding only 6 goals and keeping 9 clean sheets in 15 games! AMAZING STUFF! The tactic plays beautifully as well, keeping pretty much anywhere between 60-70% possession and creating a lot of chances. Also I have used this plugNplay - so my *** Man does team talks and training..... also I never used any OI's or shouts. Really great tactic so far, and I know the OP hasn't put much info on here, but I recommend anyone to give this a try :)

Well guys, regardless of how this thread is turning out, I have been getting some FANTASTIC results using this tactic with PSV:
As you can see I have played 15 matches(all at the end of the season without tactic being familiar)..... and have only lost 1 match, conceding only 6 goals and keeping 9 clean sheets in 15 games! AMAZING STUFF! The tactic plays beautifully as well, keeping pretty much anywhere between 60-70% possession and creating a lot of chances. Also I have used this plugNplay - so my *** Man does team talks and training..... also I never used any OI's or shouts. Really great tactic so far, and I know the OP hasn't put much info on here, but I recommend anyone to give this a try :)

Lets be honest, that's the kind of thing people have been trying to get the OP to do.

You have obviously put in a lot of time and effort to creating your tactic to the point where you feel it is good enough to share with others, so good job :).

However, all your hard work is somewhat let down by poor presentation which you then compound by reacting negatively to people asking you questions or offer advice. This has all been meant as constructive criticism, not trying to belittle you or your tactic.

Cyborgscouse especially has been trying help - as advised, take a look at how other tactics have been presented and compare that to your OP.

If you take the time to create, test and release a tactic, take the time to also present it well. People have been trying to help you, not troll you.

You have obviously put in a lot of time and effort to creating your tactic to the point where you feel it is good enough to share with others, so good job :).

However, all your hard work is somewhat let down by poor presentation which you then compound by reacting negatively to people asking you questions or offer advice. This has all been meant as constructive criticism, not trying to belittle you or your tactic.

Cyborgscouse especially has been trying help - as advised, take a look at how other tactics have been presented and compare that to your OP.

If you take the time to create, test and release a tactic, take the time to also present it well. People have been trying to help you, not troll you.

Look, I don't see where this ends. You want stats for my striker? Or perhaps all strikers in game? With perhaps every motivating talk and training I have given them? Maybe I should test the tactic with every club in game, so you can have better insight into stats? Look, I'm not throwing stones here, but you need to realise the tactic is worthless, and the results will vary each one of you, depending on how good you prepared for match, what kind of players you have, weather conditions, and a bunch of other things. And in the end, it doesn't matter. The tactic has been presented, you can use it, and I beleive it is properly set up, or I wouldn't have released it. Now, that just gives you a base. You should know the tactic is solid, and other things need to be worked on, if you wish to play Barca style, and that means preparing for match, buying players, training, and so on.

Look, I don't see where this ends. You want stats for my striker? Or perhaps all strikers in game? With perhaps every motivating talk and training I have given them? Maybe I should test the tactic with every club in game, so you can have better insight into stats? Look, I'm not throwing stones here, but you need to realise the tactic is worthless, and the results will vary each one of you, depending on how good you prepared for match, what kind of players you have, weather conditions, and a bunch of other things. And in the end, it doesn't matter. The tactic has been presented, you can use it, and I beleive it is properly set up, or I wouldn't have released it. Now, that just gives you a base. You should know the tactic is solid, and other things need to be worked on, if you wish to play Barca style, and that means preparing for match, buying players, training, and so on.

You've had a chip on your shoulder from the start of this and no one knows why, you've been asked things that people who make tactics are meant to tell people. You want stats for my striker? Or perhaps all strikers in game? Again that was just pathetic and proof of what I've said. If you can't be bothered making a tactic thread properly you shouldn't have bothered and just thrown it into the download section where people don't expect any information on the tactic.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...jurgen-klopps-recreation-tactic-13-3-3-a.html

Tactic posted and information about it

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...langvatns-tactic-thread-updated-13-3-3-a.html

The same

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ure-attacking-tactic-top-teams-underdogs.html

The same

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...6896-tactic-3-1-5-1-amen-13-3-2-13-3-3-a.html

The same

In the end it does matter though, why would anyone try a tactic when the author can't be bothered to let people know how it's working for them. Your strikers could be ****, your midfield ineffective, you keeper leaking goals all over the place and relegation looming. Does anyone know any different?

Lets not forget the third message in this was someone asking for pictures, which would have stopped 99% of the posts in here and got people trying and talking about your tactic, the response? none needed

Another question was asked what results have you had with this? How many goals do you concede?

The response: Depends on injuries and player motivation. If my team is the strongest one and they are not uninterested and or complacent, none

Saying it depends on motivation goes against you saying you don't need to share this information, people want to try your tactic and have the success you supposedly had this there's not actual proof this tactic will bring any at all. So yes they'll want to know how you motivate your players/team talks/training because that's what happens when people post a tactical thread like in the ones I've linked to here.

Last edited:
You've had a chip on your shoulder from the start of this and no one knows why, you've been asked things that people who make tactics are meant to tell people. You want stats for my striker? Or perhaps all strikers in game? Again that was just pathetic and proof of what I've said. If you can't be bothered making a tactic thread properly you shouldn't have bothered and just thrown it into the download section where people don't expect any information on the tactic.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...jurgen-klopps-recreation-tactic-13-3-3-a.html

Tactic posted and information about it

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...langvatns-tactic-thread-updated-13-3-3-a.html

The same

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ure-attacking-tactic-top-teams-underdogs.html

The same

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...6896-tactic-3-1-5-1-amen-13-3-2-13-3-3-a.html

The same

In the end it does matter though, why would anyone try a tactic when the author can't be bothered to let people know how it's working for them. Your strikers could be ****, your midfield ineffective, you keeper leaking goals all over the place and relegation looming. Does anyone know any different?

Lets not forget the third message in this was someone asking for pictures, which would have stopped 99% of the posts in here and got people trying and talking about your tactic, the response? none needed

Another question was asked what results have you had with this? How many goals do you concede?

The response: Depends on injuries and player motivation. If my team is the strongest one and they are not uninterested and or complacent, none

Saying it depends on motivation goes against you saying you don't need to share this information, people want to try your tactic and have the success you supposedly had this there's not actual proof this tactic will bring any at all. So yes they'll want to know how you motivate your players/team talks/training because that's what happens when people post a tactical thread like in the ones I've linked to here.

Don't waste any more of your time trying to help, it clearly isn't working. But credit to you for continually trying.

@ Igneos79 - you just don't seem to understand that people have been trying to help you. They just want to know how you have achieved your results by passing along what OIs, training, match prep etc etc you used. Not, as you seem to believe, "duh I'm dumb teach me the game, don't even know what a 451 is".

Seriously, look at some of the other tactic threads released and see not only how they have been presented but also how they have been received. If you still don't understand, then please don't post any more tactics.