Jtee

Reaction score
Hey guys im Jtee :)
Call me Jamie.

I'm not really into football that much, but know a little bit.
I got reffered to this forum by my friend and he said there are alot of graphics beasts on here so I wanted to see for myself, and hopefully meet some cool people that are into graphics and stuff too.
I dont really do football related graphics either, but I will just for the sake of the forum. I've done like 2 or 3 sigs before with footballers and stuff so I should get round to showing you them :)

Here are some of my stuff for now, I also have a portfolio which I update sometimes so feel free to check that out whenever you want.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigs ;-

Chamakh.png

FD-FABREGAS.png

^^ THEY TWO ARE SIGS DONE BY ME AND FRANKIE DOLAN TOGETHER, A COLLAB! ^^

JavierHernandez.jpg

JteeBalls.png

Feeney1.png

smudge.png

Dubstep.png

Orange.png

Uno.png

pug2.png

TEST.png

Davies.png

Money.jpg

Large Art ;-

Black-Ops.png

Dunks.png

Monster2.jpg

FrankieBG.png

portfolio-main.jpg

blur.jpg

ANZ1K.png

Gordons.png

I have other stuff too ofcourse but I wont waste your time showing it all.
I will from now on only post football related GFX, unless its something beastly but i'll try keep non-related football stuff to myself most of the time, as I understand its not a Photoshop forum :)

Also anything anyone needs done, just ask :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Jamie and very nice graphics there you have! Can i use the monster wallpaper? :p

"alot of graphics beasts"?

There is around 3-4 who actually know how to use PS and are good.

Who are these 3-4 Carter? I'd love to see their work..

i'm impressed nice work

could i use the chamakh sig

Thanks, sure you can, anyone is free to use my work for whatever purpose, as long as they dont claim it to be their own ;)

Who are these 3-4 Carter? I'd love to see their work..

Redrup & Billy.. I've only seen 2-3 bits of Redrup's work in a thread which I think is deleted now. Billy has some work in a "Signature Of The Week" Thread, so if you can find that you'll see his.

Toxicflame - When he started no so long ago his work was awful, now it's looking pretty tidy and has come along nicely.

I think that's pretty much it.

http://sportgfx.com/forum.php - You should look here.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f108/the-rate-my-photoshop-work-thread-t31710.html

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

StuW
Nathan
Coach Carter
Jose22
AussieOchoa

Probably a few others

StuW Graphic work EG - Logo's, Skin work ect is awesome, his Signatures and stuff need some work, he's started off doing signatures ect, then stopped.

Nathan, Jose22 & Aussie may seem ace to some guys on here but seriously they're not actually that good.

As for me, I don't judge myself on my work, check the thread already posted on here and see for yourself.

Very nice work. I have to get back into sig making. I haven't made sigs in ages. I need to break out my Wacom tablet and give it a work out <)
Also I did some space art/terragen renders ect. back in the day :p
IDK if I still have any lying around on comp however...

I do a fair bit of web design stuff in PS though. I should post some in that PS thread. :)

StuW Graphic work EG - Logo's, Skin work ect is awesome, his Signatures and stuff need some work, he's started off doing signatures ect, then stopped.

Nathan, Jose22 & Aussie may seem ace to some guys on here but seriously they're not actually that good.

As for me, I don't judge myself on my work, check the thread already posted on here and see for yourself.
What about Dec, does he do Sigs?

Here is 2 pieces of my work, first 2 in around 2-3 months. As you can see I like to keep it simple.

nasri1.png

96443852.png

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

What about Dec, does he do Sigs?

Haven't seen enough of his work to judge.

Danny who made your Gerrard sig?