But win whit Gunners in FM17 this year is very very easy, try whit a medium/underdog team .......

Opposition Instructions:

View attachment 123693

Meet Frankie Bunn!

I only do opposition instructions unless I play against Arjen Robben (show onto right foot).

View attachment 123692

Training:
Nothing particularly special. You can do it custom based on recommendation for player roles.

Roles:

Keeper
You could get a keeper that can do everything. Only problem is that his name is Manuel Neuer.

Option 1:
Go for a keeper that's great on the ball but not amazing at one-on-ones, aerial ability and handling such as Ter Stegen.

View attachment 123694

Key Attributes - Passing, First Touch, Anticipation, Composure, Decisions, Rushing out
Recommended: Claudio Bravo, Mathew Ryan, Mac-Andre Ter Stegen, Manuel Neuer

Option 2:
Get an ordinary keeper that's okay on the ball. Cech is surprisingly decent with 12 first touch and 12 passing. He also has 18 handling which allows him to retain the ball after saves and helps build from the back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVzcQdVlDLo

View attachment 123691

Key Attributes - Passing, First Touch, Anticipation, Composure, Reflexes, One-on-Ones, Handling
Recommended: Claudio Bravo, Manuel Neuer, David De Gea, Thibaut Courtois, Mile Svilar (wonderkid), Geronimo Rulli

Outfield:
As a quick note, I play a very aggressive press. Players will collectively need a high teamwork, work rate and aggression stat. Everybody with tout the £2.5 Million Yaya as the best thing since sliced bread but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVuIo61VEJ0

View attachment 123689

He would kill my press and yours too.

Overall key attributes - Stamina, Work Rate, Teamwork, Aggression, Natural Fitness (recovery between matches).

Full Backs:

View attachment 123688

View attachment 123687

Key Attributes - Stamina, Work Rate, Crossing, Tackling, Marking, Positioning, Anticipation, Composure, Concentration, Acceleration, Passing
Recommended: Ryan Bertrand, Jose Gaya, Kieran Gibbs, Dani Carvajal, Hugo Mallo, Hector Bellerin

Do not but with less than 15 work rate.

Central Defenders
You need all round beasts. My defenders fit the criteria from the start. Koscielny is a monster.

View attachment 123685

View attachment 123686

Key Attributes - Tackling, Marking, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Aggression (x3), Composure, (Anticipiation x4), Concentration (very imp), Decisions, Teamwork (offside) and Acceleration

Concentration and anticipation are vital for the same reason. You want your defenders to be capable of reading and intercepting play with a high line. Concentration will reduce the number of mistakes and with the attribute teamwork, it will help with the offside trap. Acceleration is needed for obvious reasons (high line). Centre backs are surprisingly slow this year and finding them with 14+ acceleration is difficult.

Recommended: Laurent Koscielny, Shkodran Mustafi, Jose Gimenez, Samuel Umtiti, Eric Dier, Jemerson (cheap)

View attachment 123684

For max defensive solidity, train the closing down and marking tactical familiarity sliders until they're maxed out.

DLP
View attachment 123681

Key Attributes - Passing, First Touch, Anticipation, Composure, Technique, Vision, Decisions, Positioning, Teamwork, Balance
Recommended: Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey, Ilkay Gundogan, Paul Pogba, Thiago, Dele Alli, Jorginho, Ander Herrera, Marcelo Brozovic, Jack Wilshere, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Joshua Kimmich (highly recommend from Stoke save), Luka Modric

BWM - The Coquelin Role

A midfield destroyer that's good on the ball.

View attachment 123679

Key Attributes - Aggression, Tackling, Anticipation (min 14), Positioning, Work Rate (min 15), Determination, Acceleration (min 12), Strength, First Touch, Passing, Technique
Recommended: Francis Coquelin, Riechedly Bazoer, Fernandinho, Enzo Perez, Matias Kranevitter, Casemiro

No 10
Ozil has a surprisingly nice 14 work rate.
View attachment 123677

No suprises with 20 vision and 19 passing!

View attachment 123674

Key Attributes - Passing, First Touch, Dribbling, Composure, Work Rate (min 12), Teamwork, Agility, Stamina
Recommended: Mesut Ozil, David Silva, Christian Eriksen, Phillipe Coutinho, Joao Mario

IFs

View attachment 123669

View attachment 123668

Key Attributes - Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Finishing, Vision, Technique, Vision, Composure, Work Rate (min 14), Aggression, Decisions, Flair, Off the Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace
Recommended: Antoine Girezmann, Alexis Sanchez, Erik Lamela, Angel Di Maria, Dudu, Lucas Perez, Nicolas Gaitan, Rafa Silva, Yunus Malli, Iker Munain, Malcom, Thomas Lemar, Andrija Zivkovic, Andrija Zivkovic, Sebastien Giovinco

Striker (Cheers Klopp)
Alexis Sanchez is literally perfect for the role. 19 work rate and 16 aggression? That's simply insane for nicking the ball back. I recommend hard working false 9 types that are excellent technically.

View attachment 123664

Key Attributes - Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Finishing, Vision, Technique, Vision, Composure, Work Rate (min 14), Aggression, Decisions, Flair, Off the Ball, Concentration Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace, Strength, Stamina

Recommended: Antoine Girezmann, Alexis Sanchez, Roberto Firmino, Robert Lewandowski, Paulo Dybala, Luis Suarez, Lucas Perez, Andrej Kramaric, Gabigol, Ayoze Perez, Kevin Gameiro, Sylvio Romero and a special mention to my stoke FM 2016 legend Callum Wilson

Team Instructions:
View attachment 123662

Last edited:
The tactic is already uploaded in post #11. I will give it a go without OI's and training, hopefully it works like that too.

Edit: Sweeper keeper on attack duty? Really? With Cech's pace?
I played Cech as a goalkeeper with distribute with short kicks. Ter Stegen played on Sweeper Attack when signed.

Not working for me, and the defence is awful

Same here..

2 games for me: Barcelona-AC Milan : 3-4, Barcelona-Inter: 3-3 . So yes, good possession, but baaaaad defense!

So from the ''invisible '' we proceed to '' the defenceless tactic '' ;)
Read my latest post. With a high line, offside trap and insanely aggressive press, your familiarity would need to be maxed out in order to feel solid.

Nice post :) I will give it a try now, going to start a new game whit Juventus :)

Good start for Arsenal. I only made one signing in the summer window, Diogo Dalot, and he plays for my U23 squad.
Couple of changes to the tactic as well, as I don't feel my current players can fulfill the original roles: Cech plays as GK(D) and I also removed the swap positions for AML/STC as I don't think Giroud can play on the wing.

View attachment 123528

gotta say I love this tactic, and the football is very nice to watch too! well done