My JourneyMan Career

strachjames

Reaction score
The journeyman thread that i read convinced me to start my own, ive added about 30 random countries/leagues. So after a short 3 days, I get a job offer, from the lowest tier in south africa, a team called "Vasco da Gama (RSA)". A shocking league with only 8 teams in. This could be fun!!! I dont hav a penny to spend and 90% of my team are 17 or under.

View attachment 4548

I've set up a steady part time training schedule and what i class as a decent tactic. Just played first game of the season and with everyone expecting us to get trounced. We came out and won 6-0.

View attachment 4549

I'm gonna keep evry1 updated on this regularly with screenshots etc. so hopefully you'll all enjoy the read and you'll come on and write about your experiences and offer help and stuff.

UP THE VASCO !!!!

Goodluck how is your computer lasting against 30 leagues my computer would struggle significantly.

Its my laptop mate and yeah its doin fine. This club is gna be harder to manage than i thought. Bfore ya know it i'll be replacin FERGIE !!! lol.

Fact all you need to really do is win the league and you will be getting offered another job. Then its up to you if your going to continue with the team or move to greater heights.

i dunno, it'd be nice if i cud get these boys to the top of south african football. I fookin love the challenge tho. Class !!