My Juventus team

kornway

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just hope i posted it in the right place.
I'm currently managing Juventus team, already the 3-th season together but have not been able to win the Seria A till now. Now i think i will. I'm in 2012/2013 season and i want to share my team with you.
Hope you like my team :)

Ivo

all fake players. not such a good team. !!!

how come they are all regans?!
cause they are brillant
trust me that is possible the best part of start of 2nd season then 3rd season etc
always get amazing youth players
check spurs ouy 09/10

too many regens by the third season apart form buffon nobody else starts at juve thts why you havent won the rirle

Im not accusing you of anything but how did you get so many good regens?? I had a game in 2012 or 2013 and didnt even have any in my starting line up

This was still in FM 09 but in FM 2010 is almost the same... Now for exampla i'm managing newcastle and it's going well... All i do to have more players available to chose from is i load players from other nations then the database (when set on large) I load players from Argentina - Chile - Mexico - Colombia and so on and in the scouting results i have aroun 500.000 players to chose from or more. And of corse everytime i start a new game i uncheck the player masking attributes. And that is all what i do... When i'm searching regens... Sometimes it takes me the whole day in order to find 2-3 or maybe 4 .... So you have to be really patience. :)
Good luck