What team to be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
My last FM13 story

Well Hello if any of you have followed my stories i have written a few my most successful Fulham and Portsmouths ones but have decided i'll do one more story before FM14 is released and i need your help !
So i was thinking a Blackburn story or a Arsenal one with Ozil as there squad looks strong but its down to
YOU

Please could you take some time to put your request in the poll above
Thank you

poll expires in two weeks but im gonna make my decision using the poll at 1 o'clock so if you're reading please vote and comment ;)

Blackburn just in front after a late comeback from Liverpool only 45 minutes to go get voting
LOL. :D

im stuck with liverpool because of the players they have sign an arsenal because of ozil but i have voted celtic as u need to replace the two top dog that have left liverpool sound the most fun tho :)

yeah i dont mind either way but my preferred choice is Blackburn as i wanna try get a Championship team into the Prem and develop Jordan Rhodes also i have started it and am in November so if it does win i can try get a update out straight away :)

Thanks for voting and commenting tho mate ;)

im not british so i dont know all rivalries, then go with blackburn :)

yeah sorry but i wasnt having a go i was just saying lol but yeah Blackburn are leading but 10 minutes left anything can happen but i would prefer Blackburn and a well known and very successful story writer H4ND 0F G0D has told me he wants to see a Blackburn story as its who he supports so it looks very like Blackburn who are my next journey into management. :D

yeah sorry but i wasnt having a go i was just saying lol but yeah Blackburn are leading but 10 minutes left anything can happen but i would prefer Blackburn and a well known and very successful story writer H4ND 0F G0D has told me he wants to see a Blackburn story as its who he supports so it looks very like Blackburn who are my next journey into management. :D

well, i wish you best of luck

ANNOUNCEMENT: Poll is still open if you still want to vote for any bizarre reason but the deadline i set was 1 and the winner is Blackburn. update out today hopefully guys be sure to follow and check it out.