djidjo88

Reaction score
Hello guys!
This is my first post here! My name is Ned and I play FM a lot since FM09. I like to get 2nd/3rd division clubs and lead them to euro tournaments. Currently I am managing 4th season with "The damned" Leeds United. First season I managed to win FA CUP, which qualified me for Europa Coup where I lost in the 2nd knockout round. The cash from there helped me construct decent team for the first season in top league, so I finished 6th. However on my 2nd season there, I get the 7th place. Now I am mid-table. During my Euro period I played either 4-4-2 without playmaker (with TaP in front), now I've switched to 4-2-3-1 with IFs and AMC -AP. This tactic suits probably best my players, but I have a major issue. Last season my best goal scorer was Jack Hobbs (central back). Now I cant even make him scoring goals. I don't know what is wrong but I can't manage to create enough chances even with 60%+ possession or I can't make them on target. Usually more than 60% of my shots got "blocked" and I am not sure how to fix this. My squad right now is :

GK : Kasper Shmaichel / Marc-Andre ter Stegen

DC : Ryan Shawcross, Jack Hobbs, Kamil Zayatte, Regen with good tackling, heading, etc and huge potential 18 y.o.
DR : Kyle Walker, Ivan Bandalovski

DL : Gabriel Silva, Ivan Bandalovski, Nicky Kuiper

DMC: Ognjen Vukojevic, Andrea Bertolacci

MCs: Fabian Delph, Ognjen Vukojevic, Andrea Bertolacci, Henri Lansbury, Jack Cork

AML/R/C: Juan Manuel Vargas, Carlos Vela, Giovani dos Santos, Robert Snodgrass

STC: Carlos Fierro, Nolan Roux, Vela, dos Santos

So far my best players in the past seasons were Fabian Delph (he is amazing!), Hobbs, Snodgrass(not so good anymore), dos Santos and Bertolacci(He has improved A LOT. Has 18 passing, 18 offball, 16 Creativity and agility, trained him for DMC/MC and AMC). What I am using currently is 4-2-3-1 with Ball winning/DLP, Inside forwards, Advanced playmaker and a Poacher. My STs have less than 7.00 rating each mach even tho they are not that bad as players at all. Maybe it is some kind of confidence issue? Or lapse of PPMs on Fierro ? (currently working on that). Please help me !! I dont want to lose my job as Leeds manager!