Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1992

Reaction score
I Now Have Found That Im Not Real Good At Managing Since My Previous Two Teams Man City And Barcelona And On Both Occasions I Havent Really Got Going With Them So Now I Have Decided To Return To The Premiership And Manage Liverpool Hopefully I Can Get Somewere With These

didnt you just make a barcelona story ??? just some advice you shouldnt keep making these storys 1 after the other becuase one of the mods will give you a story ban

Another thing is you shouldnt give up that easily mate, your not even like half of the season. Make your story interesting and there will be people following your story.

First Game Of The Season Vs. Birmingham City
As You See I Should Have Won 4-1 But I Forgot To Set The Takers And Glen Johnson Missed A Penalty
View attachment 45603

Also You Will See After The First Match I Have Gone Straight To 2nd In The League Not A Bad Start
View attachment 45602

This Is The Team I Used Against Birmingham
View attachment 45605

Last edited:
Yano what you are all just fussy bastards everyone can go **** themselfs and get a life i no im not making it interesting but i really carnt be **** putting every ******* detail in and making it interesting for complete strangers i dont no this is for a college project Btw you are all very welcome to report me or whatever you freaks do when someone swears at you also if you really wanted to read a story **** off a read someone elses bunch of tarts

Yano what you are all just fussy bastards everyone can go **** themselfs and get a life i no im not making it interesting but i really carnt be **** putting every ******* detail in and making it interesting for complete strangers i dont no this is for a college project Btw you are all very welcome to report me or whatever you freaks do when someone swears at you also if you really wanted to read a story **** off a read someone elses bunch of tarts

Lol wow, time of the month?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!!! That made me smile!

if your next update doesnt turn this into a story then i will be closing it and imposing a story ban.

i linked you to the thread telling you that you cant just post game updates because we have a thread for that. I also very kindly pointed you in the direction of the threads that offer advice on how to make a good story.

I don't think your going to be getting very high grades then ^.^.

closed so he can concentrate on his united story

Status
Not open for further replies.