My Liverpool Story but wait Not that Liverpool !

dannyck

Reaction score
After the financial demise of Thurrock which led to them being liquidated and therefore thrown out of the Blue Square South, The Blue Square President opened bidding to the final position of the blue league. There were 2 main runners Bradford Park Avenue of the Unibond Premier DIvision otherwise known as the richest non league club in existence. Or the other which was a bbrand new franchise newly formed in 2008 its owner was a rich Oil tycoon billionaire looking for thios sort of opportunity there was only ever going to be one winner. Hence AFC Liverpool were born. One problem No staff Players manger board stadium nothing. Mr Suliahman Al-Mubarak-Jasan had lots of work to do. Fiirst thing was to find a manager The job was handed to 35 year old non-league manager Wayne Benn who had been managing BPA for 3 yearsguiding them through a tough financial patch to save them andbecome a god at the club , NO MORE. He was new manager of AFC LIVERPOOL. Then Mr Mubarak-Jasan needed players he got on the phone and spent days and days chasing up players and came up with the following. Robbie Fowler - ex liverpool legend SIgned on a 1 year playing contract Fowler would also be given the Assistant managers job. Diti Hamann was also sgned on 2 year contract, Also Dean Windass,Danny Ellis,Sander Westerveld and Patrik Berger joined some former Kop legends in there too. But at this moment in time this was it no more just 6 players. |Good job the arabian had pretty deep pockets Mr Benn. is bellived to have about 325,000 pounds at his disposal to build a squad (HARD EH!?) And with a massive and still growing reputation and araboan fan base bigger playerss may join the club.

4:15 Friday the 5th July
AFC Liverpool are proud to announce an affiliation wth Liverpool FC of the Premier League Mr Benn is delighted the club have announced this link and said it will help secure a few great youngsters. Also Liverpool will pay AFC an annual fee of around 85k

More fantastic news for AFC Another Kop Great Gary McAllister has joined the backroom staff at AFC he will join the board imediately and is thught to have more than 1 role at the club. ALso former Liverpool Youngster David Amoo has joined for AFC After failing to make it through the Youth system at Anfield.

12:45 PM Sunday 7th July 2009
The jigsaw now looks well and truly almost complete with Mr Mubarak comfirming the purchase of a stadium in nearby Kirby Liverpool the purchase is thought to be of arund 2.6 million pounds and undergoes swift developments but with that certain round already boasting 8425 capacity little work needs doing.

UPDATES SOON FOLLOW :D :D :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Hey lads need a badge if anyone could do one today brill ta!

There's already an AFC Liverpool. ;)

I kno but mine are better :p ;) and owned by a filthy rich arabian :D

AFC Liverpool badge is on google:

afc_liverpool_badge.png

So it's like being AFC Liverpool, but easy?!

Anyway good luck, but try and structure your update posts better so they are more readable.

How you mean....and how do i get that logo oto the game thanks lads btw and the aim of the story is to take them as far as they can go with some kop legends for a couple of years then i'll have to rebuild squad anyway when they retire

How you mean....and how do i get that logo oto the game thanks lads btw and the aim of the story is to take them as far as they can go with some kop legends for a couple of years then i'll have to rebuild squad anyway when they retire

Just the first paragraph is just a huge lump, then the writing is bright red...just looks tidy.

Just the first paragraph is just a huge lump, then the writing is bright red...just looks tidy.

What he said.

Might not be the hardest task in the world but it sounds like fun and as long as you enjoy it.

Will be interesting to see how things unfold for you.

Okok thansks guys pre season :

Derby v AFC Liverpool

Southend v AFC Liverpool

Sheff U v AFC Liverpool

Liverpool v AFC Liverpool

AFC Liverpool v Al Hamra

AFC Liverpool v Al Jazeera

Couple of arabian teams for friendlies ;) right been told i win league and given 3.5 million and quiote franklyif i dont win the league ban me and i'll sack myself from FM. The real challenge should be league 2 but expectin Prem football within 6 years at most mabe 5 if i push the team.

And thank you Kris.

good luck danny i willl be following as per usual:D

Thanks alot keith :wub:LOL anyway if anyone has any player eccomendations they're much welcome need some players. thanks guys.

PRE SEASON - Had a very poor pre season just te one win 1 draw four losses :(

DERBY 3 - 0 AFC LIVERPOOL
SOUTHEND 0 - 3 AFC LIVERPOOL Patrik Berger,Julian Pinard,Richard Higgins
SHEFF U 4 - 2 AFC LIVERPOOL Patrik Berger,Danny Griffiths
AFC LIVERPOOL 0 - 0 Al HAMRA
AFC LIVERPOOL 0 - 4 AL JAZEERA

Only 5 goals scored in a poor pre season hopefully things will pick up and we should win the legue by a country mile so.

PERFORMER OF PRE SEASON: The 35 year old was the only good playe who played every minute of pre season and got 2 goals for his efforts but roll on new season. :D

Last edited:
good luck, only thing is, you should have started higher as fm 2010 will be out soon.

try hugo from desportivo brasila a great centre half and only 19

try diomande from asec another cheap young centre half

gary twigg from shamrock rovers over here in ireland ........irl he is on top form

gary deegan from bohemians over here in ireland

hope these helped danny

Good luck mate
Thank you kinger also looking forward to your update mate
good luck danny mate
thank you scott you too
good luck, only thing is, you should have started higher as fm 2010 will be out soon.
Well frankie i think i'll get to the prem by then. big challenge but think i'll do it.
try hugo from desportivo brasila a great centre half and only 19

try diomande from asec another cheap young centre half

gary twigg from shamrock rovers over here in ireland ........irl he is on top form

gary deegan from bohemians over here in ireland

cheers keith they defo help and already got Hugo joining next year ;) :D

And firstgame rite now screenies of anything will post transfers soon theres a lot of 'em too !
hope these helped danny

I think i will frankie. iff school thisweek so i'll giv it a fair crack 2nd season by end of this week

if your on it non stop why rule out a third ? ;), ill be following mate

good thanls frankie and really impressed wiv your napoli sucess even tho im not as regular poster im following great stuff. :D