chebonaparte

Reaction score
what roles and duties should i play these players to get the most put of them ?

Suarez hes only scored 7 for me not half as good in my database as real (havent used lfcmarshalls update db yet,,)
Sturridge score 12 in 17 for me
Aspas 7 in 9
Shane Long 5 in 4

i have had no luck with false 9s yet or good play of any kind..
i get most from suarez dlf sturridge cf/poacher etc so far..

I am playing Suarez and Sturridge most frequently in a 4-4-2 with wide attacking midfielders.

Suarez plays as a F9 with the added instruction to roam from position, and Sturridge as a poacher, with the added instruction to hold position.

We're coming up on the end of March of the first season, with my team in 1st by 3 points.

Suarez leads the league in goals with 19, and is second in the league for assists with 15.

Sturridge is tied for 3rd in the league for goals with 15, and has contributed 7 assists.

With this ME, 1st season with no major signings in to the team, and multi-month injuries to Coutinho and Gerrard, I consider these stats fairly successful.

My mid-field setup has my MCL as a DLP(Sup), and my MCR as a BWM. My AML plays as an AP(att) and my AMR as an IF.

I find Aspas to be largely ineffectual, no matter what role I play him in. He typically shares my AMR (IF) slot with Sterling. Aspas has 1 goal and 2 assists in 10(6 ) appearances in the league. Although he has been slightly more effective in the F9 spot filling in for Suarez in cup games, with 4 goals and 1 assist in 6(3) appearances... albeit against weaker opposition.

check out this post, its got a liverpool tactic plus stats on the year that won the PL in year one.

Personally, I dont like racist bitey people :), so I sell Suarez for huge sums to RM usually. Sturridge can more than handle the lone striker duty on his own.

Lots of screenshots in the linked post that may be helpful.

Aspas is useless, sell him or loan him first season.