Reaction score
I am going to start an LLM with England, France, Germany, Ireland, Wales, Turkey, Italy, Scotland and Spain open full on a large database. I have done this a few times and have failed misserably mainly due to me getting bored. But does anyone have tips on how to keep me going and just general tips on how to be a good LLM?

make the club your own dont be afriad to sell the clubs best player, remember you are not going to have much to spend with the lower league clubs so look to get a good premier league feeder club hopefully arsenal or chelsea or man utd or liverpool and take all their best reserve players on a season long loan

I've been doing LLM with Gateshead and got Man Utd as my parent club after getting promoted from the BSN and not a single one of their reserves were willing to come on loan to me even in the BSP so i wouldnt expect much from them if you got them in the BSN but maybe its different for each person they sure as **** didnt like me.

The likes of Spurs, Villa, Everton and Newcastle are good bets for parent clubs i have Newcastle myself and in BSN i could get atleast 5 of them to join me.Dropped them for Man Utd then got them again after dropping Man Utd.The good thing is some of the reserves you loan in cant cut it at the parent club and are released and by then your their favorite club so they will join you over most other teams.

Any premiership team would be a good parent club for BSN BSS and even BSP though, Just check for a new one at the end of each season and by the time the new season comes round your board will get you a reply so you can loan in before preseason and give them time to gel.You can always reject the new parent clubs if they suck just check out their reserves first and then decide if they have better options than your current club.

would they come to a BSN BSS team though?

As my friend up there said, depends on the team and on the player...
i had a man city parent club on my old Hyde game, and i managed to get 2-3 players for season long loans...
It just worth the try, i would recomend to you not get the biggest parent clubs, as most reserve players won't join you =)
Now, here are some tips:
-You will sign lots of free transfers on your LLM life, dont be ashamed of them =)
-Look for players outside england too, they may be as good, but less valuable
-After getting some money, ask your club to improve training/youth facilities
-Also, improve the stadium in the long run...

Well, tips to make you going i only have one: always remember your past... How bad your team was, and what you got now, that always kept me up =D

my advice would be dont take any ****, no-one at this level cab hold you to ransom for either wages or squad status (all my lower league spanish players at cultural leonesa are rotation as squad status)

as joshb says mak the club ur own, sell the best player if it benefits the club long term

you can go one ofm 2 ways, sign old well respected ''legends'' who may only give u 1-2 seasons of football, or sign the stars of tommorow from every corner of the globe, the club will progress as they improve and get older, but only if u manage to keep hold of them

A parent club is very important. you wont get man u, chelsea or liverpool. i have Stoke as my parent club. currently managing Tamworth in league 2. you can try signing players from the French CFA they have better stats than BSS/BSN and BSP players. Free transfers are the order of LLM.

What club you going to be? I just started one with gateshead (random).

I chose Solihull Moors as they are supposed to finish really low and have no favoured personel of any kind. I am 3 games in and have 3 wins, barely scraped them though. I am getting lucky really lucky and I dont suspect they will keep up. I couldnt get my club to get me a parent club cause no one wanted to be one for us which kinda sucks.

I am going to start a LLM but i dont no who to be :/

offer every1 a new contract with full time so you can get more trainig out your player , plus improving aswell and also do it with your assistant manager fitness coach etc . does any1 have any suggestion on who to buy for tamworth in the bsp.