My loaned players are not actually playing???

mkw101

Reaction score
I have a whole bunch of youth players that are 3.5-4 star potential rating, 0.5 star current, so I listed them all for loan. They've all gone out to random clubs, but after 3 months I see that many of them are "backup" status. I don't get it... why are these clubs wanting to loan my players and not playing them?

It's a right pain to loan them all and I thought at least they would get some experience. I first noticed when I wasn't getting any scout reports from any of them. Now I'm recalling them all, but I know how fast their stats jump with some first team experience.

In the age group 17-19 I think loaning is amazing for them, but how do you find them a club where they will actually play? If the club is too low they reject the offer, if the club is too good they don't get any matches.

when the club makes the loan bid, they will tell you how much they will play them. i only loan to teams that say the player being loaned would be 'an invaluable member of the first team', seems to do the trick

Ahhh **** it. I skipped that part I guess. My entire youth squad might as well have been injured for 3 months...

Ok, now since last time I clicked "accept all offers", they still automatically accept the second time I offer them for loan. I can't even find the option to turn this off now.

Last edited:
it'll be in the transfer status of the player(s)

You have to see if the status is "the player will become a valuable first player team" when they make you the loan offer :p. And see te cluib facilities aswell, if they have good training or not.

Cheers guys. I screwed up. Now I'm offering them and nobody will take them. I'm sure a 1.5 star 17 year old at Arsenal is like a 5 star player for even a league 1 club, and I'm asking for 0% wages, £0 fee. Why am I getting no offers?

Have you tried getting lower league feeder teams and just moving them to the affiliate on loan?

Ask your board for a feeder club. Once you have a feeder club, send them out on loan too that feeder club- There is no certainity the feeder club will play them 40 matches a season, but there's a better chance. And, if not satisfied you can always call the player back [Make sure you put that clause in]