Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
I have read quite few of these "story" threads which inspired me to make my own I don't really manage in the lower leagues so I'm not very clued up about best players.
I have decided to manage Maidenhead in the Blue Square South, as I think it will be a challenge to lead them to Premiership glory! Anyway,I do know about the Load All Players From Reunion what everyone does but I decided not to load them as I want to find my own players.
Season Objectives
Season 1-Promotion at least-BSS
Season 2-Reach play-offs-BSP
Season 3-Mid table(L2) Promotion(BSS)
Season 4-Promotion from L2
Season 5-Promotion from L2
Season 6-Avoid relegation from Championship
Season 7-Promotion
Season 8-My work is done

I think my first duty as manager is to find a parent team and sign some freebies after being given the massive budget of nothing and already being slightly over my wage budget.
I will keep you all updated

Don't know if this is too late, but try loading players from eastern european countries like slovakia and serbia, you can find some good players who will play for pittance.

Yeh thanks mate but I have already started the game and am in the middle of my first friendly against Bury

Good luck, it's gonna be tough to get all the way to the prem.
Also when your a lower league club try to organise a pre season cup comp the extra cash could come in handy.
I'm doing something similar with Scarborough Athletic FC but i doubt i'll get anywhere near the prem!

Good luck, it's gonna be tough to get all the way to the prem.
Also when your a lower league club try to organise a pre season cup comp the extra cash could come in handy.
I'm doing something similar with Scarborough Athletic FC but i doubt i'll get anywhere near the prem!

I have just tried to arrange one with Liverpool,Chelsea and Man Utd and they all rejected the invite.Have I invited the wrong teams oh and by the way when it says fee;does it mean we pay them the fee or them pay us? thanks

Don't arrange a fee 'coz if u do you'll have to pay them.
Normally lower ranked prem teams will agree if not champioship team will. I got Coventry,Notts Co & Palace to agree & got something around £160k for it so that does come in handy & i got £65k for a friendly with Sunderland who are my parent club.

If you get Arsenal see if you can get Sanchez Watt on loan i did & he was ok at Blue Square level.

My board came back with a verdict and well it's out of Fulham,Watford and a little team called Arsenal who I heard have got some decent youngsters.

I finally organized the cup and ended up being against Leeds,Nottm Forest and Doncaster.

Last edited:
Not sure if you'll get 'em but Giles Sunu & Francis Coquelin are pretty good too.:)

Thanks, just got beat by Doncaster 2-0 but didnt deserve it

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

My top scorer in pre-season Rocky Baptiste has just been ruled out for 6 months so now I am in the hunt for another probs get one on loan from arsenal

I had Arsenal as my parent club as AFC Wimbledon.

Well worth it just to get a couple of their talented youngsters on a season-longer.

Coming up to my first league game I have been comparing my squad to the promotion favourites and mine is much stronger so I am feeling very confident,here is how I did in pre-season and my current squad.

Is it now because you are doing i straight after the other? so it justs adds it to your prevoius post? i dunno tho

i've allways raided spain u19/21 after 2-3 seasons often there are players there good enough for league 1/2 some even champ that you can buy for 50-250k some even cheaper

August Results
Maidenhead V Woking-League-3-0 Jay Emmanuel Thomas -Armand Traore -Richard Pacquette
Maidenhead V Welling-League-1-1 Own Goal
Maidenhead V Weymouth-League-3-1 Jay Simpson 2 - Ashley Nicholls
Maidenhead V Lewes-League-3-2 Jay Simpson- Richard Pacquette- Sean Mackle
Maidenhead V Chelmsford-League-2-3 Dexter Ravenhill 2
August League Postion-2nd
Not a bad month but would have liked to finish unbeaten and shouldn't of lost against Chelmsford