kolo1989

Reaction score
with this tactic i score almost every game and the defense is very good.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

here is the link if you want to download http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=1453216

Last edited by a moderator:
my god.
noobs **** off - your the reason the sites so fecking slow! :|
like someone has pointed out - it's tactic - you know, like tic-tac, but other way round and without the hyphen...

also, it's Man. City, wow, big ******* whoop.
/rantover.

Go Jones ;)

Post screenshots, details, better descriptive OP.. nobody's going to want to download it after a shambles of an opening post.

my god.
noobs **** off - your the reason the sites so fecking slow! :|
like someone has pointed out - it's tactic - you know, like tic-tac, but other way round and without the hyphen...

also, it's Man. City, wow, big ******* whoop.
/rantover.
And his username suggests to me he's 21 years old. :O

Instead of acting so harsh against him, isn't it better to teach him that this is not the appropriate way of posting tactics. Like something what Mike did.

What I mean is maybe a lot of US, the FM-Base community started like this.
But due the advice granted by the more experienced users, we can evolve and improve ourselves.

Instead of acting so harsh against him, isn't it better to teach him that this is not the appropriate way of posting tactics. Like something what Mike did.

But due the advice granted by the more experienced users, we can evolve and improve ourselves.

no Jones reply is better

This.

This is a real gripe of mine, I get really sick of the way people react to threads like this. He's new, if hes posted it badly, give him advice, dont act like dicks. Dunc gave a warning, next time I'm giving out infractions

OP, when presenting a tactic, it's importnat to take plenty of screenshots, show your team instructions, go into some detail about how the tactic works. Give us screenshots of your results, and any transfers you think were important. It will then get a better reception

Last edited:
This.

This is a real gripe of mine, I get really sick of the way people react to threads like this. He's new, if hes posted it badly, give him advice, dont act like dicks. Dunc gave a warning, next time I'm giving out infractions

OP, when presenting a tactic, it's importnat to take plenty of screenshots, show your team instructions, go into some detail about how the tactic works. Give us screenshots of your results, and any transfers you think were important. It will then get a better reception
That's all good Mike, but I'm willing to put my bottom dollar on this OP making no improvement whatsoever.

That's all good Mike, but I'm willing to put my bottom dollar on this OP making no improvement whatsoever.
doesnt mean you start giving him ****. period

THIS.

i'm fed up of pages taking hours to load all cos people (presumably like the OP) are signing up to steal stuff and not bother posting - then when they think they've made a 'super-tactic' they start threads with ****** OP's! this is like the 7th one like this i've seen in like a day.

I've paid to help keep the site maintained and stuff, i at least expect a quick connection...
js.

THIS.

i'm fed up of pages taking hours to load all cos people (presumably like the OP) are signing up to steal stuff and not bother posting - then when they think they've made a 'super-tactic' they start threads with ****** OP's! this is like the 7th one like this i've seen in like a day.

I've paid to help keep the site maintained and stuff, i at least expect a quick connection...
js.
its not your place to start insulting them. You got a problem with that, VM me.

doesnt mean you start giving him ****. period
Wasn't giving him ****, just making a clear observation. I'd have a guess that he'll be loving the fact a huge fuss has been made over this pointless thread. Period.

THIS.

js.

jones get a better router yourself, plus tactic is spelt taktik is indonesian and other languages, calm down eh?

jones get a better router yourself, plus tactic is spelt taktik is indonesian and other languages, calm down eh?

my router's fantastic, loads every other site quickly enough & surely it can't just be me thats noticed the site lagging?

mike. > Jones

PWN!

Simples.

really danny? A mod pwns a premium member? well i never? who'd have thought it?

EDIT: Just checked his profile, he's been a member for over a year, and made 3 posts? LOL.

mike. > Jones

PWN!

Simples.
I don't know what relevance this has, Jones quite rightly was making his opinion heard (valid if you ask me) and Mike also validly said how we should tell him to improve. Bottom line is won't make a ***** difference.

enough both you, we've derailed from this as it is. no more needs to be said we can all go to VM's if neededs

Funny thing is, the next time this person logs on he'll think his thread's very popular ^^)

okay.

OP - if you're gunna post a tactic on here; please make sure it's more than just:

with this tactic i score almost every game and the defense is very good.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

here is the link if you want to download http://shareca[URL="http://www.fm-b...rum/f103/the-real-arsenal-4-2-3-1-t51110.htmlsh.org/download.php?file=1453216[/url]

none of that wants to make me download your tactic, in fact, it puts me off it. Also, the fact you've only tested it with Manchester City is quite worry, as tbh, a monkey could win everything with Manchester City.

What do we want to see? we want to see what kind of players we're going to need for each position, a brief tactical outline and the basis of the tactic. A couple of screenshots showing us the formation, team instructions and so on; you need to convince us that your tactic is worth a download!

want some inspiration? well look here; here and here... All brilliant examples of how to showcase a tactic IMO.

may i also state, the OP is only how it is because Becky has been in and edited it, but meh. hope this is up to your standards mods |)