My Man Utd Team (Was Aston Villa)

fmpanda

Reaction score
I set out to create an extremly young team that could compete at the highest level, i did that, i started with aston villa and made myself a very respectable manager, man utd came for me and offered 80M transfer kitty|) so i accepted and managed to sign some of my players back, such as Hernandes, Ramieres, Hart, Santon, breuno and kerrison.

View attachment 6951

View attachment 6952

View attachment 6950

In my 2 seasons with Aston Villa i managed 10th place in the league twice, and a semi-final in the f.a and euro cups.

In my 2 seasons with Man Utd Ive finished 2nd twice in the league, won the champions league and the euro super cup, with many of my youngsters playing

CURRENT SEASON:
Current Position: 1st

2-0 Vs Middlesbrough ^^)
4-0 Vs Nottingham Forest :)

Last edited:
I signed Senna to train my younger players, i also needed some experience while i build my young side, Senna Scholes Ronaldo Tevez Vidic Evra and Ferdinand are all training my young players and hopefully this will make them more suited to the premier league.

Any suggestions would be really helpful, more who to sign to tactics and formations.

Thank You.

Last edited:
thats a good idea as it should help them develop better as players

thank you ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:46 PM ----------

uuggh, finished 2nd in the league again to an impossible 96 pts to my 92:'( on the up side i won the champions league ^^) and have signed some promising re-gens.

Marquinhos is a beast! You should sign him back ;)

Yeah, he has been transfer listed by aston villa, probably because he was my playerXD so i should get him on the cheap woo!

Nice one, well good luck getting your team. Looks very good

Thank You ^^) Aston Villa wouldn't budge on 17M, even tho he was transfer listed.. still worth it.

Your right, he is worth every penny! Looks good that you have your younger players trained, great way to make them develop. Good squad there i must say, could win alot of trophies given the right tactics!

Think ive got the right tactics, Marquinhos on the left Ronaldo on the right, and they swap positions, with Ronaldo on free role and Tevez up front ^^) any suggestions or is this the way to go??

thats what happend to me wen i was wit tottenham..............was wit em 4 three seasons.......winning the euro cup twice nd reached da chapions league semi...finals won fa cup...............had a very good team gomes in goal.............corluka nd sakho 2 centre backs................bale left back................nd n'koulou right back (hes immense)..........had palocicos centre mid...........nd kacar...........nd had alan dzaogoz attacking mid..........nd had aissiti AML..............nd bently AMR............nd milevskyi up front..............den i was goin into ma fourth season...............united came to me for a ob.........accepted it............had 68 million to spend...........bought sakho.........dzaogoz..........toggether de cost me 50 million took me all summer to sign dem.................but was all worth it wen won champions league nd lost da premiership by 1 point to arsenal..........had greater goal difference.........wen i cae to this club they came 4th in premiership nd was turned to a challenger for preimership........WORLD CLASS MANAGER!!!!

Think ive got the right tactics, Marquinhos on the left Ronaldo on the right, and they swap positions, with Ronaldo on free role and Tevez up front ^^) any suggestions or is this the way to go??

Make sure you have a consistent squad. Just dont change the squad every game, thats my advice. Tactics look good.

cheers lukef tactics look like they are working atm.

just signed opare back for 800k ^^)

thats what happend to me wen i was wit tottenham..............was wit em 4 three seasons.......winning the euro cup twice nd reached da chapions league semi...finals won fa cup...............had a very good team gomes in goal.............corluka nd sakho 2 centre backs................bale left back................nd n'koulou right back (hes immense)..........had palocicos centre mid...........nd kacar...........nd had alan dzaogoz attacking mid..........nd had aissiti AML..............nd bently AMR............nd milevskyi up front..............den i was goin into ma fourth season...............united came to me for a ob.........accepted it............had 68 million to spend...........bought sakho.........dzaogoz..........toggether de cost me 50 million took me all summer to sign dem.................but was all worth it wen won champions league nd lost da premiership by 1 point to arsenal..........had greater goal difference.........wen i cae to this club they came 4th in premiership nd was turned to a challenger for preimership........WORLD CLASS MANAGER!!!!

that sounds like a great football manager carrer, you must be quite the player :)
but dont keep doing ........... in posts it makes them hard to read.
but apart from that keep the posts coming, many people could learn from youur managerial proess (H)